WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

But if Strange saw the ONE outcome where they would win, then allowing Starlord to lose his cool was all part of outcome where they come out as winners.
Like I mentioned earlier if that was the case, that the way they planned it wouldn't work, then that scene seems like a waste of time. I realize I'm taking the movie at surface value...

well when you have super powers you don't need to look roided up, even in the comics the women are often drawn auper skinny while the dudes are all jacked up

well when you have super powers you don't need to look roided up, even in the comics the women are often drawn auper skinny while the dudes are all jacked up
i owe marvel the benefit of the doubt. hopefully they change that costume or edit like crazy. SOMETHING. cuz it looks like a halloween costume from walmart at this point. granted the shoes are nice lol

how didnt the gotg see knowhere was already destroyed from when they pulled up?

the reality stone dont work from that far away right?

is it too late to recast? lol.

rs_634x1024-151116055708-634.supergirl-melissa-benoist-2.ch.111615.jpg

messing around, I hope she works out, should with the track record

i owe marvel the benefit of the doubt. hopefully they change that costume or edit like crazy. SOMETHING. cuz it looks like a halloween costume from walmart at this point. granted the shoes are nice lol

its her initial costume and then switches to the blue one we are more accustomed to

DHCr6jmUQAANnO_.jpg

080.jpg

Of course not. Nobody is campaigning for a female body builder. But from what we seen that costume makes her look like a soccer mom that dressed up for their kids birthday party.

BW, Okeye, Nakia, WW are all “fit” women that have flattering outfits to match. She’s in shape they’re just doing her dirty.

quick nitpick, on Titan, it was weird that he said that they called him a "mad man", figure "mad titan" would have slotted in there best

then again the general audience probably get confused because the planet is also called titan :lol:

Technically on Titan, he’s just another man :lol: like how in Paris, French toast is just toast

its her initial costume and then switches to the blue one we are more accustomed to

DHCr6jmUQAANnO_.jpg

080.jpg

This makes sense I think because it starts out in the 90’s it’s a throwback looking costume. Look at ant man. His suit wasn’t exactly streamline or “super” looking. Spider-Man’s first suit was laughable. Hopefully that’s just the starter kit.

I dont think the issue with Brie is not looking brolic enough, its that she doesn't look intimidating. At least from pics. Granted these are set picks and she's just foolin around with no editing done to clean things up in the film (tighten up her suit, make her 'look' taller, etc.)

Technically on Titan, he’s just another man :lol: like how in Paris, French toast is just toast

but they aren't exactly called "man", they are titans, aren't they?

like you wouldn't call martians "man", they are martians

or people from krypton are called kryptonians

this isn't like chinese food in china is just food :lol:

hi-res poster
DcDSFsBVAAAV_A3.jpg:orig

but they aren't exactly called "man", they are titans, aren't they?

like you wouldn't call martians "man", they are martians

or people from krypton are called kryptonians

this isn't like chinese food in china is just food :lol:

:lol: :lol: it’s beyond our scope how Titans refer to each other :lol:

The krypton example, to us they’re kyptonians but to each other they’re just man/woman no?

:lol: but I digress this is just universe alien semantics. “mad Titan” def sounds cooler than “mad man”

Just saw something on another forum regarding the Doctor Strange time stone thing...Inside his movie the ancient one told him that nobody can use the eye of agamotto to see beyond their own death...This would infer that the people who ashed out aren’t dead? Since he clearly used it to see beyond what was depicted in this film...Trapped in the realm of the soul stone, sent to another universe, or just an error in canon? Discuss...

Are we sure this ain't Lame?

You really looking for a why?!?!? like seriously? Thanos had the same motivation like Zod in MoS to save his people. Like he was probably some military dude or something and said let's do this no matter how crazy it sounds. His people said you tripping and in the end he's like the last Titan so yeah that sounds like motivation when you see your people or species come close or actually be wiped off the planet. Like how much more do you need spelled out?!?!

Trash review by someone that doesn't deserve to watch this film.

:lol: no that isn’t me but we share a lot of the same sentiments and I’m glad someone with a solid following like him is putting out these egregious discrepancies on a big platform. Lol @ you trying to rationalize his paper thin motivation. Like Thanos caring for his people is one thing but why does he want to look out for the whole universes resources? Was the universe in danger of being destroyed if he didn’t balance it? Justly if you have the power of the universe at your finger tips not create enough resources for everyone to where you don’t have to wipe out randomly. You could even bring your planet back. Conviction is the key word, and there is none of at almost every turn.

And how does someone not deserve to watch a movie? :lol: you sound crazy.

I'm a fan of Jody's videos in general but I don't agree with this particular review. He made some points that I do agree with but I enjoyed the film and do want to go back and see.it again. I posted that video here because it seemed like you would agree with what he has to say.

He made so many valid points within the first 10 minutes I was literally applauding. Movie got a lot of people blinded in my opinion. I myself can’t believe I’m taking this stance but this is not what we deserved

I already called that it would be loosely based on Avengers Forever. I'm not sure if I'm buying that the film will be set a whole 5 years in the future. I still say it's an alternate realities trip via the Quantum Realm. The reason I doubt it's the regular timeline's future...

gallery-1509709019-chris-hemsworth-thor-long-hair.jpg

Mjolnir.
so the quantum realm deals with space and time? like some hyperbolic time chamber steez? lol

I think Brie not looking intimidating is the point. It says more for her powerset if she can step in and defeat Thanos. Gotta remember this is Disney i.e. Rey in Star Wars i.e. Disney princesses. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea was to keep Captain Marvels look toned down to introduce her as the first marvel-disney princess thing like what they did with Rey.

I dont think the issue with Brie is not looking brolic enough, its that she doesn't look intimidating. At least from pics. Granted these are set picks and she's just foolin around with no editing done to clean things up in the film (tighten up her suit, make her 'look' taller, etc.)

its her starter costume, it might be when she just got her power and testing it out, you don't need to be intimidating at that point

once she's hovering with all the cgi looking like this in the end then you got the CapMarvel Fury was paging (question is why didn't he page her during the events of A1 or when he got a hold of the tesseract to begin with? or in A2 when Ultron was running amok)

3400518-captain_marvel.jpeg

so the quantum realm deals with space and time? like some hyperbolic time chamber steez? lol
To my understanding a lot of things within the MCU deal with the same properties and power sources.

For instance I believe that the quantum realm and what The Ancient One threw Strange in (space/time) before he began to train are very similar and/or have some overlap.

Idk if anyone here watches Agents Of Shield but Ghost Rider also deals with different realms between space and time. He is even able to create the same exact portal Strange does. The only difference is that instead of a sling ring he uses his chain.

tumblr_inline_ormf1uUylq1ueg08e_500.gif

tumblr_ofbj2eSreu1so9f96o1_250.gif

Last edited:
its her starter costume, it might be when she just got her power and testing it out, you don't need to be intimidating at that point

once she's hovering with all the cgi looking like this in the end then you got the CapMarvel Fury was paging (question is why didn't he page her during the events of A1 or when he got a hold of the tesseract to begin with? or in A2 when Ultron was running amok)

3400518-captain_marvel.jpeg

Them hips doe.

Back
Top Bottom