WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

31543441_10156029442347787_8949879321288245248_n.jpg

I just hope that when Cap finally utters the phrase "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE",, it doesn't come off too cheesy

The way it was done in AoU was great

:lol: no that isn’t me but we share a lot of the same sentiments and I’m glad someone with a solid following like him is putting out these egregious discrepancies on a big platform. Lol @ you trying to rationalize his paper thin motivation. Like Thanos caring for his people is one thing but why does he want to look out for the whole universes resources? Was the universe in danger of being destroyed if he didn’t balance it? Justly if you have the power of the universe at your finger tips not create enough resources for everyone to where you don’t have to wipe out randomly. You could even bring your planet back. Conviction is the key word, and there is none of at almost every turn.

And how does someone not deserve to watch a movie? :lol: you sound crazy.

He made so many valid points within the first 10 minutes I was literally applauding. Movie got a lot of people blinded in my opinion. I myself can’t believe I’m taking this stance but this is not what we deserved

C'mon man the dude made the most ridiculous claims at the 15 minute mark he was about to lose it. He's the most triggered fan boy I seen since Corey Haim told the Frog brothers not to put Superman 77 with the 200s nor #98 with the 300s.

He's living his review off what if's like what if there were no end credit scenes and comparing Thanos to Steppenwolf. That's utter BS. Marvel planned this and pretty much coined the end credits scene. That was the beauty of their plan.

and remember he's a "mad titan". You can liken his motivation to Hitler. He's not thinking logically he's thinking whats best like any soldier type would. It's like when the 5 star general says bomb such and such but cooler heads in government say no there's diplomacy, thats what Thanos' motivation is he's not thinking of the best solution he's just thinking of the solution that suits him.

I had to give up at 15 minutes cuz i thought fatboy was finna have a heartattack over Stormbreaker. His points for what did or didn't happen in a timeline THAT ISN'T CANNON to the regular universe are without merit. The MCU spawned out of a vision of bringing comics to life not adapting them and that's where all you that are disappointed are getting confused. This is in no way an ADAPTATION but an INSPIRED BY. Just like Texas Chainsaw Massacre was inspired by Ed Gein and not adapted for what happened.

shoes got the tom cruise insoles to make her hobbit *** taller.

when i found out how short he really was i couldnt stop laughing. they damn near have to cast people based on the 5'5 and under rule

its her starter costume, it might be when she just got her power and testing it out, you don't need to be intimidating at that point

once she's hovering with all the cgi looking like this in the end then you got the CapMarvel Fury was paging (question is why didn't he page her during the events of A1 or when he got a hold of the tesseract to begin with? or in A2 when Ultron was running amok)

3400518-captain_marvel.jpeg

this looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tough! God-body ****. then you see this starbucks barista in a green lantern costume who is supposed to be her lol

the funniest part to me was when okoye and black widow faced off with proxima and she went at black widow instead of okoye

since dr starange gave thanos the time stone, wouldnt thanos be able to see whatever future involving tony that they use to win now too?

and when thanos stabbed tony, why did his suit nanotechnology just asborb the blade back into his suit?

i noticed bp is the first one he laid hands on in wakanda too

Last edited:
Who can really wield the gauntlet if they got it off of Thanos?

It took all of the Guardians to hold just the power stone.

I can’t imagine but a handful of them could actually rock it if/when they get it off.

Captain. Marvel
Thor
SW
?

Last edited:
In who can really wield the gauntlet if they got it off of Thanos?

I can’t imagine but a handful of them could actually rock it if/when they get it off.

Captain. Marvel
Thor
SW
?
I see Thor sacrificing himself.

am i really the only one who thinks shes looks totally underwhelming as a hero? her outfit makes her look 5'2, loose-fitting makes it look like 0 muscles are present AT ALL, and she just has the AWG fresh out of college look. like.....wth this is supposed to be the most OP hero in marvel? word? Ellen degeneres looks more imposing.

Movie magic and camera angles will help. It's not the first time where on set photos would show costumes as looking loose but then in the movie it will look more fitting. As for the AWG look I think that was exactly what they were going for actually.

Re-watched that Thor arriving in Wakanda entrance a few times. Man that entrance really was good, look at the shock on everyone's faces.

There was another scene cut though after groot made the handle and before they got to wakanda where rocket and groot are watching him 'Thor up"

DYanmY1W0AEak-Q.jpg

DYaoE2oXcAYWGdk.jpg

DYanld9XkAA9IDk.jpg

Who can really wield the gauntlet if they got it off of Thanos?

Captain. Marvel
Thor
SW
?

thor took the entire brute force of a star for a while. dude can def hold the glove.

They’ll make brie look the part. Dunno why people worrying. People were whining so much when Gal got cast as WW then when they saw her in the movie they were ready to fap to her.

Re-watched that Thor arriving in Wakanda entrance a few times. Man that entrance really was good, look at the shock on everyone's faces.

There was another scene cut though after groot made the handle and before they got to wakanda where rocket and groot are watching him 'Thor up"

DYanmY1W0AEak-Q.jpg

DYaoE2oXcAYWGdk.jpg

DYanld9XkAA9IDk.jpg
Since a lot of them were meeting for the first time while an intergalactic war was being waged you could tell they were sizing each other up.

When SW finally came down and Okeye is like “what was she doing up there the whole time” :rofl:

Movie people know what they doing. Cap Marvel will look the part in her movie.

On video it looks fine to me. Just needs the captain marvel colors

Movie ppl will work their magic in post.

Back
Top Bottom