WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

but scarjo is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FINE. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINE. and this girl is 5'7? it really is the suit doing it then. crazy

the funniest part to me was when okoye and black widow faced off with proxima and she went at black widow instead of okoye

since dr starange gave thanos the time stone, wouldnt thanos be able to see whatever future involving tony that they use to win now too?

and when thanos stabbed tony, why did his suit nanotechnology just asborb the blade back into his suit?

i noticed bp is the first one he laid hands on in wakanda too
Proxima and BW had history by this time. Proxima wanted to settle the score.

I saw in an interview that someone mentioned there are a ton of deleted scenes. I can not wait to buy the steelbook.

C'mon man the dude made the most ridiculous claims at the 15 minute mark he was about to lose it. He's the most triggered fan boy I seen since Corey Haim told the Frog brothers not to put Superman 77 with the 200s nor #98 with the 300s.

He's living his review off what if's like what if there were no end credit scenes and comparing Thanos to Steppenwolf. That's utter BS. Marvel planned this and pretty much coined the end credits scene. That was the beauty of their plan.

and remember he's a "mad titan". You can liken his motivation to Hitler. He's not thinking logically he's thinking whats best like any soldier type would. It's like when the 5 star general says bomb such and such but cooler heads in government say no there's diplomacy, thats what Thanos' motivation is he's not thinking of the best solution he's just thinking of the solution that suits him.

I had to give up at 15 minutes cuz i thought fatboy was finna have a heartattack over Stormbreaker. His points for what did or didn't happen in a timeline THAT ISN'T CANNON to the regular universe are without merit. The MCU spawned out of a vision of bringing comics to life not adapting them and that's where all you that are disappointed are getting confused. This is in no way an ADAPTATION but an INSPIRED BY. Just like Texas Chainsaw Massacre was inspired by Ed Gein and not adapted for what happened.

Dude is a little over passionate by appreciate it because it’s fans like that which got the MCU where it is today. His Thor rant is insanely pinpoint and one of the bigger jarring points of the film which I’ve echoed in here. We had a film that was all about Thor learning he was just as strong and effective without his Hammer and yet this film has his whole arc about building a hammer to defeat Thanos. You don’t even see him get his butt whooped to know why he’s bent on getting a hammer. Character regression. Ok, so you can’t have Thor without his hammer in a battle for the universe it’s his signature. But he finally gets his hammer only to come down and waste time with the mindless outriders that M’baku and Wakanda soldiers were making quick waste of? Like really? You screamed you wanted Thanos, yet your new teleporting Bifrost powers that had not even a sliver of explanation for that took you to Wakanda instead of where Thanos was which was Titan. The conviction bro. Things make no sense within the realm of the film universe and the 18 films they built up. The fact that people keep bringing comics into the equation is hilarious. Bro clearly mentioned that this isn’t discrepancies in comparison to the comics but this is discrepancies WITHIN the film universe they built. If I was comparing this to the comics I would’ve exed the film out immediately because there is no Mephisto or Adam Warlock or Elders of the Universe involved. Again, I don’t hate the film but I strongly dislike the fact that we were not rewarded with an 18 film payoff and in turn got things that contradicted a lot of the films before it.

lol none-taken, I was kidding around

It could be worse, I could be E everysingletime 's height :nerd:

Jk amel
anigif_enhanced-buzz-5421-1371148519-6.gif

It's all right. No offense taken

tumblr_nnulxfr2FJ1th1illo1_500.gif

scar jo is hella small, she just got some tig oles

btw, gal gadot like 5'10" now that's a superhero :evil:

Reactions: Ube
Whether you are joking or not, I'm sure plenty of executives in hollywood think like this..sadly
He may have sad it in an ******* way but that’s how the game goes in Hollywood. You’d be hard pressed to find 1 bad looking person in IW or any Marvel movie; male or female especially if their a main character.

Whether you are joking or not, I'm sure plenty of executives in hollywood think like this..sadly

Yup, just check out every major female Marvel actress... Evangeline Lily, ScarJo, Lizzie Olsen,, Zoe Saldana, Danai,, hell even minor one like Robin Scherbatsky.

All smokeshows

We just need a Marvel IG model now with Kim K proportions

Shouts to NT already going in Brie :lol:

I have tolerated ScarJo's fugazi *** for like 7 or 8 years now. Brie can only go up from there.

Back
Top Bottom