WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm just going to assume that even though Star Lord is no longer immortal, that his lineage left behind some natural enhanced strength

Stat lord is strong. And they were on a planet with weird gravity... But I found that odd as well

Yea we got a God Star Lord for about 20 minutes than poof.

What are his abilities now or does he even have any.

It seems like he just has a little bit of tech.

It's the same as when Dr. Strange had Thanos tied up in the crimson bands of cytorak. Dr. Strange has normal strength.

they got ironman doing too much

he makin spiderman suits hulk suits

why not make widow and hawkeye suits so its believable they could keep up?

what happened to that iron legion of ironman suits?

and dont quill have superpowers too?

Reactions: wr
Yea we got a God Star Lord for about 20 minutes than poof.

What are his abilities now or does he even have any.

It seems like he just has a little bit of tech.

Starlord has a nice little bit of alien gadgets, he was even giving Stark a little work.

Ifrc correctly he didn’t just put him in a headlock off bat he had just hit spidermanwith like a electronic net thing before hand and tazed the **** out of him

Stat lord is strong. And they were on a planet with weird gravity... But I found that odd as well

You dudes forgetting Star-Lord’s half-Celestial who held an Inifinity Stone by himself? He was making energy baseballs in the last movie for fun.

Platanos

Screenshot_2018-04-30-18-54-26-1.png

Scar Jo' and Bradley Cooper's scene in He's Just Not That Into You. Was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom