WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p8056a6Vok1qbwjgso4_500.gif

tumblr_p8056a6Vok1qbwjgso3_500.gif

tumblr_p8056a6Vok1qbwjgso2_500.gif

tumblr_p8056a6Vok1qbwjgso5_500.gif

tumblr_p8056a6Vok1qbwjgso1_500.gif

this is something they are going to have to reasonably and convincingly explain. If she wasn't there in N.Y with airship sized aliens flying through the portal, then don't bother calling her at all. That was an urgent situation, when Fury was gathering his 'exceptional people'.

I don’t know why anybody should be concerned about Marvel not having a good explanation for this. There’s whatever after-credits scene she’ll probably have in Ant-Man and then theres her own movie. I’m not worried at all.

I didn't care much for AntMan 2 before but now I'm mad hype for it. curious to see what role Scott plays in this whole thing.

Gamora shouldve just offed herself and be done with it. I still can't believe she didnt see that coming :lol: :smh:
Once they failed on Knowhere Gamora never ever had another chance to kill herself.

Thanos would've turned her dagger in to a rubber knife, if she tried to jump off the cliff he'd just suspend her in the air then throw her himself :lol:

She would've had to have a poison pill in her tooth like them Russian spies do.

Last edited:
Once they failed on Know here Gamora never ever had another chance to kill herself.

Thanos would've turned her dagger in to a rubber knife, if she tried to jump off the cliff he'd just suspend her in the air then throw her himself :lol:

She would've had to have a poison pill in her tooth like them Russian spies do.

It kinda looked like Gamora had some time to chill by herself while Thanos went and made some soup for her :lol:

Some people don’t have it in them to commit suicide.

Anyway, I wanna see who disappears in aos and the netflix shows. The inhumans already vanished.

Would have been ill if before he kicks Thanos off the mountain, Red Skull whispers “Hail Hydra” into Thanos ear. It wouldn’t make sense but neither does Black Widow kicking high powered alien ***.

Back
Top Bottom