WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

When Cap was talking about an army and you hear those drums.. you knew what time it was.

Actually Black Widow asked where they could get visions stone removal surgery done, Cap says "i know a place", but yeah those drums start playing and my audience lit up serious.

My eyes started to water b.

That shot where they panned up to the cliff side and everyone was singing was gorgeous. Probrobly my favorite shot in any movie ever.

Coogler is a savant. For him to capture the spirit of a whole culture, imprint it in a big budget superhero film and do it so eloquently WHILE following a roadmap of a cinematic universe. Speechless.

tumblr_p541sn8cYR1u1kyq6o2_r1_400.gif
Lupita was shaking that thing nice and good

It'd be sad if it takes the Avengers 5 years to formulate a plan to beat Thanos :lol:

Like letting Earth go on for 5 years with half its population gone :smh:

It'd be sad if it takes the Avengers 5 years to formulate a plan to beat Thanos :lol:

Yup.. really should be them going back to earth and then going to work on a plan in wakanda

Call up Wong.. then they travel to dwarf for weapons.. and nebula could give them inside info

They come up with a plan and then take the fight to thanos

If it takes five years you might as well just take the L and accept the new normal. 5 years seems short in fiction but its long when dealing with life on a day-to-day basis.

Nah I think she'll have a slightly better excuse. She'll wake up from whatever prison/deep sleep she was in. Notice that things changed a lot since the 90s and that she doesn't quite fit in. Maybe she'll find she don't even have living family members. But she's not like Cap, where she has to stay on earth where life is crappy. She can literally go to any corner of the galaxy she wants, and I think that's what she does.

My guess she’s in the quantum zone. Probably see her in the Ant man after credits scene.

Movie people know what they doing. Cap Marvel will look the part in her movie.

On video it looks fine to me. Just needs the captain marvel colors

Movie ppl will work their magic in post.

my guess is that fury had been watching her for a while, keeping tabs. watching her help people on the low like superman in smallville, and he finally approaches her and asks her if she wants to really make it real, really make a difference. He says he can take her to the next level. That green suit probably the joint she made herself like spiderman joint. Hence why its ill-fitting, probably has no tech. She says, nahhh b. I'm good. (probably been alone and a loner her whole life) He tells her to think about it. She goes through some personal ****. Then bam, she hits up Fury. Near the end of the movie you see her in all her glory and the avenger costume.

Back
Top Bottom