WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The more I think about it, the more I think a Captain America situation happened to her where she was trapped somewhere until present time. When she came to, she touched based with Fury, gave him a way to reach her, and then she went flying off into space. So she'd be somewhere in space just doing her Captain Marvel thing when her beeper goes off.

The more I think about it, the more I think a Captain America situation happened to her where she was trapped somewhere until present time. When she came to, she touched based with Fury, gave him a way to reach her, and then she went flying off into space. So she'd be somewhere in space just doing her Captain Marvel thing when her beeper goes off.

They are pulling a DCEU Wonder Woman explanation

"I give up on humanity. See y'all in 80 years! Deuces!"

It kinda looked like Gamora had some time to chill by herself while Thanos went and made some soup for her :lol:
Thats the thing though :lol: She didn't want to die.

Its why she tried lying first. Then got exposed.
Thanos would have turned it into a Tic-Tac
He would have to know though. I feel its quick acting enough he'd be lost when he saw her just foaming at the mouth.

Then again I don't know how powerful the reality stone. Could reverse death or change the circumstances for it to happen.

Probably could alter/enhance Gamora so that she's immune :lol:

Last edited:
Yup imagine Gamora finding ways to commit suicide in bunch of wacky scenarios only for Thanos to get increasingly annoyed reversing her every attempt

Gamora shouldve just offed herself and be done with it. I still can't believe she didnt see that coming :lol: :smh:

Once they failed on Knowhere Gamora never ever had another chance to kill herself.

Thanos would've turned her dagger in to a rubber knife, if she tried to jump off the cliff he'd just suspend her in the air then throw her himself :lol:

She would've had to have a poison pill in her tooth like them Russian spies do.

I was lost for a second, like was I sleep posting.

That quote definitely didn’t come from me :D

Some people don’t have it in them to commit suicide.

Anyway, I wanna see who disappears in aos and the netflix shows. The inhumans already vanished.

Watched friday's AOS, character had a throw away line referring to the movie then Quake just brushed it off. They are almost completely disconnected now.

They are pulling a DCEU Wonder Woman explanation

"I give up on humanity. See y'all in 80 years! Deuces!"
Nah I think she'll have a slightly better excuse. She'll wake up from whatever prison/deep sleep she was in. Notice that things changed a lot since the 90s and that she doesn't quite fit in. Maybe she'll find she don't even have living family members. But she's not like Cap, where she has to stay on earth where life is crappy. She can literally go to any corner of the galaxy she wants, and I think that's what she does.

Are they still in space? I'm not exactly sure how you brush off half the population dying.

They’re back on earth fighting off an alien invasion from shadow mortal kombat ninjas. Someone told daisy / quake that something was happening in NY and she didn’t care.

When Cap was talking about an army and you hear those drums.. you knew what time it was.

tumblr_p541sn8cYR1u1kyq6o2_r1_400.gif

Someone made a great point a few days back, what if captain marvel was one of the people who turned to dust.

They’re back on earth fighting off an alien invasion from shadow mortal kombat ninjas. Someone told daisy / quake that something was happening in NY and she didn’t care.
Lol I still find it this hard to believe. Lmk if they mention anything more about people disappearing because I just can't understand it. Like it doesn't matter where in the universe you are, the snap should be affecting you. Being somewhere other than NY shouldn't mean anything.

Someone made a great point a few days back, what if captain marvel was one of the people who turned to dust.

Then that pager gonna beep for eternity :lol:

I’m under the assumption that she’s too “cosmic” or an “energy form” not a humanoid so shes immune to the dusting. Makes things easier and more convenient :lol:

Watched friday's AOS, character had a throw away line referring to the movie then Quake just brushed it off. They are almost completely disconnected now.

That’s a gross misrepresentation. I wouldn’t say she brushed it off. Her focus right now is finding a way to save Phil Coulson who is currently dying. She just has tunnel vision.

And the SNAP technically hasn’t taken place yet in AOS Time. They were referencing the ship that shows upat the start of the movie in NY

And those Mortal Kombat ninjas are directly from Thor the Dark World

Connective Tissue :pimp:

Bruh if the beeper would have said F4 I would of passed out.

Soon come.

I’m fully expecting a Galactus/Silver Surfer tease for post credits scene of Guardians vol 3 to start the next big event. Maybe it’ll be possible to get a F4 movie by 2021 :nerd:

Lol y’all boys team F4byke now, what a time. :nthat:

Valkyrie survived? C’mon Russo’s we couldn’t get that info in the film?

Back
Top Bottom