WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

they establish that the angrier he gets and stronger he gets (maybe he smashes nat, something he couldnt do in A2)?

he works with banner and becomes world war hulk (super strong and also a genius)?

thanos becomes weaker without the gauntlet (those in titan almost got it off him)?

hulk picks up the gauntlet and uses it?

captain marvel uses her energy absorption?

they give him an asgardian super hulkbuster where he wears it while he is the hulk?

he takes stormbreaker and hits him in the head?

they introduce death and he becomes a simp thus losing his mojo?

black widow weakens him before the hulk gets to him?

they acquire the potara earrings and he fuse with thor?

they find out thanos is weak to kryptonite?
Nice list. I'm going to go with Hulk gets angrier or Hulk just being more ready during his rematch.

Some of the stuff you suggested could happen, but hopefully the green guy will get to square up with just his fists

Last edited:
Thor can apparently teleport anywhere now on his own will. Why is Tony getting off of Titan a plot point :rolleyes

Well does Stark know that Thor can do that? Does Stark know who is still alive? Should they have Stark just sit there and hope someone shows up?

I guarantee you that Stark isn't going to sit there and do nothing. We have no idea how much time they'll spend on that. Who knows, they might have Thor teleport immediately to Titan. Rolling your eyes as if you seen the movie already :rolleyes

Yo. I figured it out. Hear me out. Here is my theory. Sorta.

If this movie is 5 years in the future. They probably were just stunned on what had happen. They can’t possibly do anything cause it’s beyond everyone power to search for Thanos throughout the cosmos.

Cutting back into the time line of the movie...

After the initial battle and defeat. Nebula assistes Tony and send him back to Earth.

The Avengers are United. Defeated. Blamed for what has happened. Everyone has lost their love ones. They are marked as villians are deemed wanted.

Wakanda is in shambles, a new King steps up and it is Mbaku. Shuri assist on the building up of Wakanda and rebuilds Vision.

Hawkeye comes out of retirement due to him losing part of his family. Ant-man unites with Nomad introducing Captain Marvel.

Ant-man and Captain Marvel figure out a way to time jump with the quantum realm. The only person to survive the time jump will be Captain Marvel and possibly vision and ant man.

There is gonna be a time jump back to the battle of NYC in Avengers 1.

Hence the footage of them in their older suits with only the Original Avengers left. The past avengers are introduced to Captain Marvel, Antman and vision. They send them a message stating that earth is doom, and it starts at this battle. So instead of closing the portal, There gonna fly into the portal(the same one Tony goes into to save the Earth from the Chitarui forces) and go directly to Thanos ship prior to him having the gauntlets.

Thanos is surprised by the avengers but is ready to do battle. The battle is more balance since he doesn’t have the gauntlet and Thor doesn’t have stormbringer. Thanos does work still on the majority of the group. Captain marvel joins the fight and puts a molly woop and then when the wipe his ***. Vision destroys Thanos and They use the Tesseract to bring everyone back to Earth. All is restored in that timeline.

I’m not really a fan on how it brings everyone back. But if they went into the past. Then they are in a different time line and are affecting that timeline. Not everyone makes back to earth. Captain America and potentially Tony stark dies.

Thor and Hulk gets blasted into space randomly (world war hulk).

The sequence of changing events resets everything that happens after Avengers 1.

I can’t really figure out how they introduce everyone that died. Maybe in the current time line it shows everyone being phased back, gamora comes from the soul world. And those died(Loki, etc) are actually dead for good.
I've never been a fan of time travel so I hope this doesn't happen.

But. I guess this could happen.

How y’all know the enternals and celestials didn’t speak English?

Maybe English is the original language of the universe?

:rofl:

Movies with super powered beings doing wild **** and y’all nitpicking over this.

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

tony made a suit out of paper clips and toilet paper to fight isis in IM1. Now son finna make a spaceship outta rocks and broken glass shards and rust flakes to get off Titan. And the fanboys like 'yep, makes sense. Tonygawd'

tony made a suit out of paper clips and toilet paper to fight isis in IM1. Now son finna make a spaceship outta rocks and broken glass shards and rust flakes to get off Titan. And the fanboys like 'yep, makes sense. Tonygawd'

Nah, at least 2 ships still there. Nebula's and the Guardian ships. Which she can fly both.

Reactions: ARK
^ plus what is left over from the ship that crashed landed.. and whatever is on the planet itself

and tony built the mark 1 out of materials from his own weapons or his own companies weapons

so if that is the case, why all the rah rah about how tony will get off the planet? gotta be more complicated than that.

why?

nebula just saw dude do work vs thanos, why would she just leave him?

also rocket could ask what happen to the rest of his people and track the ship

plus his suit isnt completely destroyed, so maybe he could make something out of that to use other materials there in combo with that

so if that is the case, why all the rah rah about how tony will get off the planet? gotta be more complicated than that.

Thats immediate post movie reaction though, replaying it throught your head. Once you let hype calm down then you can play the guessing game logically.

Hold up y'all really talking about the fact everyone spoke ENGLISH?!?

Avengers -> earths mightest heroes hence english.

Starlord = Human hence english

This isn't like a comic panel where you can write in an alien language in a bubble than have an asterisk and say it's being translated from such and such language. This is the problem with people, nitpicking over the most ridiculous things about a COMIC BOOK MOVIE.

Also Hulk vs Thanos. I've watched that on repeat a few time. Thanos finessed Hulk after Hulk did his best Hulk smash. First he popped him in the shoulder probably jamming up his muscle and nullifying the arm, then went on to lay down about 4 to 5 three piece combos on Hulk finished off by an overhand right that smashed Hulk's head into a pillar topped off with a Tong Po knee to the face and a Bane overhead bodyslam to finish. Mind you this was after Thanos pulled Hulks hands away from his neck by his wrists and without using any infinty stones.

After being considered the "strongest" avenger then getting laid out like that, Hulk was scared and thats DEEP when you think about it. Hulk ain't no genius but he's definitely smart enough to know when ish hurt and he got hurt.

Would he fair better in a rematch? Maybe.

and for those questioning what Banner remembers when he's Hulk, it's not established that he knows why Hulk won't come out because he's as confused as everyone. Also the Hulk/Banner relationship evolved over the years. In Avengers Banner says he's always angry which is how he can turn to Hulk at will per se but in this instance we notice that Hulk has evolved into being more than just a knee-jerk reaction to Banner's emotions which he did do in various iterations throughout the comics.

I seen a casting call asking for mourners. I feel A4 will start right after the "happening" then fast forward a few years like the leak states to try and figure out how to beat Thanos. I feel that with what has happened and what heroes remain, SHIELD will forgive the Avengers and return them to status quo in figuring out how to defeat or prevent Thanos.

Back
Top Bottom