WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tony made a suit out of paper clips and toilet paper to fight isis in IM1. Now son finna make a spaceship outta rocks and broken glass shards and rust flakes to get off Titan. And the fanboys like 'yep, makes sense. Tonygawd'

All Day bro #TeamIronMan

Put some respek on his name.

Now y'all finish or y'all done, cuz I ain't got no more typin.

Infinity War crushing it. Black Panther still in theaters plus the Ant Man trailer all at 1 time

Thats crazy.

Damn DC smh.

Yeeeesh. Shorty face greasier than a 6 piece from Mama's Fried

Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-04-09.png
Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-04-18.png

spoiler this **** bro damn

Hold up y'all really talking about the fact everyone spoke ENGLISH?!?

Avengers -> earths mightest heroes hence english.

Starlord = Human hence english

This isn't like a comic panel where you can write in an alien language in a bubble than have an asterisk and say it's being translated from such and such language. This is the problem with people, nitpicking over the most ridiculous things about a COMIC BOOK MOVIE.

Also Hulk vs Thanos. I've watched that on repeat a few time. Thanos finessed Hulk after Hulk did his best Hulk smash. First he popped him in the shoulder probably jamming up his muscle and nullifying the arm, then went on to lay down about 4 to 5 three piece combos on Hulk finished off by an overhand right that smashed Hulk's head into a pillar topped off with a Tong Po knee to the face and a Bane overhead bodyslam to finish. Mind you this was after Thanos pulled Hulks hands away from his neck by his wrists and without using any infinty stones.

After being considered the "strongest" avenger then getting laid out like that, Hulk was scared and thats DEEP when you think about it. Hulk ain't no genius but he's definitely smart enough to know when ish hurt and he got hurt.

Would he fair better in a rematch? Maybe.

and for those questioning what Banner remembers when he's Hulk, it's not established that he knows why Hulk won't come out because he's as confused as everyone. Also the Hulk/Banner relationship evolved over the years. In Avengers Banner says he's always angry which is how he can turn to Hulk at will per se but in this instance we notice that Hulk has evolved into being more than just a knee-jerk reaction to Banner's emotions which he did do in various iterations throughout the comics.

I seen a casting call asking for mourners. I feel A4 will start right after the "happening" then fast forward a few years like the leak states to try and figure out how to beat Thanos. I feel that with what has happened and what heroes remain, SHIELD will forgive the Avengers and return them to status quo in figuring out how to defeat or prevent Thanos.

JESUS. CHRIST. PEOPLE'S READING COMPREHENSION IS VERY VERY LOW.

YOU JUST GONNA SKIP OVER THE POSTS WHICH DETAIL OUT THAT THE ENGLISH EXAMPLE WAS ONLY USED TO DISPLAY THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF NITPICKING A FANTASY/SCI-FI BASED MOVIE?

JESUS. *******. CHRIST.

OH, I'M NOT NITPICKING. I'M JUST POINTING OUT THE HYPOCRISY IN SOME OF THESE ARGUMENTS. IF YOU WANT TO GET GRANULAR ENOUGH IN DISSECTING THESE MOVIES, THEN THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE MARVEL MOVIE MADE THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. ENGLISH AS THE UNIVERSE'S LANGUAGE OF CHOICE IS JUST THE BIG GLARING ONE.

Gotchu

They gave him the Green Ranger treatment this time around.

Plus what happened to this?
Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-17.23.10-920x584.png
The entire thing was a misdirect.

It seems they didn't just cook up a Hulk that wasn't there but took the green screen scenes of them running and then put them altogether behind a different background.
I put two and two together. If you think that was everything Hulk had to offer then I don't know what to say.

And again we don't know why Hulk doesn't want to transform. You know right now he's not exactly a fan of earth right?
Not sure what's being discussed here but you do talk out of your ***, right?

so if that is the case, why all the rah rah about how tony will get off the planet? gotta be more complicated than that.

I have no idea why people are so caught up in that. Just like the whole Thanos saying head or hand thing (clearly said head. I've seen it 12 times now).

There's two ships there. And even if Nebula wasn't there, I'm pretty sure Tony could fly the Guardian's ship on his own. He's a quick study.

This thread is still so heated after IW that nobody even bothered to comment on the Ant-man trailer posted a few pages back. :lol:

so if that is the case, why all the rah rah about how tony will get off the planet? gotta be more complicated than that.

After catching up on posts from the last few pages, it has become clear to me that a bunch of people need to watch the movie again because nonsense arguments like how Tony is getting off the planet are brought up.

JESUS. CHRIST. PEOPLE'S READING COMPREHENSION IS VERY VERY LOW.

YOU JUST GONNA SKIP OVER THE POSTS WHICH DETAIL OUT THAT THE ENGLISH EXAMPLE WAS ONLY USED TO DISPLAY THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF NITPICKING A FANTASY/SCI-FI BASED MOVIE?

JESUS. *******. CHRIST.

Oh gotcha!!! Then i'm on your side lol i thought you were busting a Lame. My bad lol

Back
Top Bottom