WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p5oqg1rimj1u37gi1o1_540.gif

When Captain Colonizer said "Earth just lost its best defender" :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:. Y'all just bared witness to the truth. He knows Iron Man the GAWD!

Now Amel needs to acknowledge it too. He's the hero Amel needs, but not the one he deserves right now.

It's a great meme but to be fair, somebody does need to watch that place. With Thanos ethering everybody, it's a great time for one of Alex Jone's interdimensional demons to take over. Also Baron Mordo is out there being a ****boi.

Wasp finna establish herself as a more bad *** hero than Ant Man lol

Give me OP Captain Marvel, Plot Armor Widow, Scarlet Witch and bad *** Wasp and Thanos going to be shaking in his boots

Um. Wtf? :rofl:

“Is Thanos hot? Like Archie in Riverdale, Thanos certainly got hotter. The first time we saw him, in the post-credits tag to The Avengers, he was a smirking behemoth who had the the purple skin and disconcertingly smooth white teeth of Barney the Dinosaur, and I assure you, back in 2012 the idea of anyone lusting after either of them would have seemed equally comical. In Guardians of the Galaxy, things got a little better: Josh Brolin had been hired by this point, which gave Thanos a slightly more human physiognomy, though it also meant the most feared supervillain in the universe spoke with a slight California accent. But now, like a character in the second season of an HBO show, Thanos has gotten a glow-up. His skin is a more subtle shade of purple — “I didn’t notice,” say America’s non-racists — and there’s a lot more Brolin in his face than before. (At least in the top half. The bottom half still … needs work.) And he got rid of that hideous ensemble that had him looking like Goldar, in favor of a sleeveless getup that shows off his titanic delts. I don’t know if I’d call him a Space Zaddy just yet, but alongside the Infinity Stones, he’s definitely stolen the title of Sexiest Single-Glove Wearer from its previous champion.” —Nate Jones

“Thanos … would smash. The arms are great. The hands are great. And he cries! He’s no M’Baku, but I wouldn’t say no. Obviously, not relationship material, given the genocide. But I would totally take him home from a space bar.” —Tara Abell

“I don’t need to have seen Infinity War yet to know that, yes, I absolutely would with Thanos. He hits all my sweet spots: extremely tall, muscular build, all that purple (use your imagination for what’s hiding below), and a total megalomaniacal baddie. Or should I say, zaddy. Just picture that gravelly voice grunting in your ear and what That Fist could do. [Editor’s Note: Noooooooooo.] Now, I can understand why some are stuck on the whole cut-up chin thing, but when there’s just so much more of him to behold, honey, what’s not to like? Also he is played by Josh Brolin, a man who could get it any day of the week.” —Dee Lockett

“Here’s how I know that Thanos is hot. Despite clearly incorporating the face of Josh Brolin into the character, Thanos actually looks like a purple Ron Perlman, and I happen to think Ron Perlman is a babe. Therefore, I can’t legitimately gripe too much about the off-putting texture of Thanos’s chin (the only detail that really calls his hotness into question), since it’s really just like looking at Ron Perlman with a goatee. The broad jaw, the deep-set eyes, the wide mouth, the strangely satisfying oval-shape of his whole head … the sum of the parts is sex appeal, because he clearly has a flawless Titan bod. The animators didn’t do him any favors by tweaking the lower half of his face since we first saw him in Guardians of the Galaxy, when his chin waves were just extensions of the markings under his eyes. That design stayed on his face through a cameo in Age of Ultron, but for some reason, they had to given him that unsightly rippling for the big dance in Infinity War. It’s not a deal-breaker, though. As long as he keeps giving me pseudo-human Perlman looks, I’m in.” —Jordan Crucchiola

“I hate that I was asked whether Thanos is hot, because prior to being presented with the question, I had no opinion one way or the other; now, I have to deal with the fact that my answer is yes. I didn’t ask for this. Jesus, I was about to write ‘I’m not sure I’d necessarily let him bang me,’ but as I typed those words, I realized that I would! What can I say? He’s a burly, charismatic intellectual who likes to toy with his prey and has the face of a movie star. The chin is a little gross, but if we were alone, I’d probably be too lost in his eyes or chest to focus too much on it. I am not happy with the way I’m feeling right now.” —Abraham Riesman

Damn
all that ayo lmao

This thread is still so heated after IW that nobody even bothered to comment on the Ant-man trailer posted a few pages back. :lol:

After catching up on posts from the last few pages, it has become clear to me that a bunch of people need to watch the movie again because nonsense arguments like how Tony is getting off the planet are brought up.
Ohh I definitely intend to watch the movie again, on thurs. Man, I'm getting excited. As if I didn't see it last week. :lol:

As the Ant Man movie. It looks like fun. I'm definitely seeing it that first week. I've been watching marvel movies on the first day of release for a long time now, but my schedule in July is all kinds of ***** up. I'm just going to have to wait a week for this one.

He more worried bout books and that tuna melt.

I saw no kitchen or staff in Dr. Strang so I assumed they could conjure up a feast lol. I'd just be opening portals into kitchens of my favorite restaurants.

Doctor-Strange-End-Credits-Scene-Thor-Loki-Mordo.jpg

" This MF got cheescake factory plates all in his room!"

Well does Stark know that Thor can do that? Does Stark know who is still alive? Should they have Stark just sit there and hope someone shows up?

I guarantee you that Stark isn't going to sit there and do nothing. We have no idea how much time they'll spend on that. Who knows, they might have Thor teleport immediately to Titan. Rolling your eyes as if you seen the movie already :rolleyes

:stoneface: what are you talking about? Like honestly? You sure I haven’t seen the movie? I was watching the movie while you were probably still avoiding spoilers. Ask a few NT’ers in here who have provided the with links to the film to watch from the comfort of their own home

67740892-CC29-4F0D-BB7F-186B4064187C.png

I was watching the film last night on my phone actually while at a lounge trying to ration some of these inconsistencies but they’re too glaring and numerous. With that being said....how did Thor know to go to Wakanda? Stuff like that is why it doesn’t matter what Stark does to get off Titan. He’ll get off through some weird plot device or he’ll just build a ship on Alien planet worst case

Nebula is still on Titan with Stark. She could easily help get him off it’s not like he’s up there by himself

Back
Top Bottom