WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:stoneface: what are you talking about? Like honestly? You sure I haven’t seen the movie? I was watching the movie while you were probably still avoiding spoilers. Ask a few NT’ers in here who have provided the with links to the film to watch from the comfort of their own home

67740892-CC29-4F0D-BB7F-186B4064187C.png

I was watching the film last night on my phone actually while at a lounge trying to ration some of these inconsistencies but they’re too glaring and numerous. With that being said....how did Thor know to go to Wakanda? Stuff like that is why it doesn’t matter what Stark does to get off Titan. He’ll get off through some weird plot device or he’ll just build a ship on Alien planet worst case

Is your copy good ? If so PM me

Didn’t even think about this too. Between the Milano and Nebula still being there it’s not a stretch of logic to see how tony gets off Titan
They got a super genius a super robot that knows the galaxy like the back of her hand and maddd parts. Tony leaving outta there with an upgrade let alone a ship.

God this "how is Stark gonna get off Titan" or "how did Thor know to go to Wakanda" reminds me of the old TDKR arguments about how Bruce got back to Gotham. It's a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. Like you're "ok" with the reality of Wakanda existing, or Black Widow being able to hold her own against aliens, heck with the fact that a talking raccoon in space can breathe but y'all wanna question why Thor would head to earth and Wakanda for the final battle? He went to where all the avengers were. Whatever powers or instincts or whatever, he went to where the Avengers and the final stone on earth was being protected.

Inconsistencies happen even in the best oscar winners

They got a super genius a super robot that knows the galaxy like the back of her hand and maddd parts. Tony leaving outta there with an upgrade let alone a ship.

:lol:...I was thinking the same thing...

No way Tony’s getting off Titan without an upgrade...All that new (To him) alien tech around...

tumblr_p5oqg1rimj1u37gi1o1_540.gif

When Captain Colonizer said "Earth just lost its best defender" :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:. Y'all just bared witness to the truth. He knows Iron Man the GAWD!

Now Amel needs to acknowledge it too. He's the hero Amel needs, but not the one he deserves right now.
FACTS
C'mon now, deep down you know everything he said are pure facts.
damn... gon' be like this for months...?

1.gif
THIS IS YOUR NEW AVY

E everysingletime

*Hopefully its under the avy limit size*

If not you do totally agree with that gif right? Even after 3 months from now

Last edited:
Conveniently Tony got stuck on Titan with someone that can possibly build a spaceship out of potato peels...lol

Only other way this would have been more convenient if it was Rocket

God this "how is Stark gonna get off Titan" or "how did Thor know to go to Wakanda" reminds me of the old TDKR arguments about how Bruce got back to Gotham. It's a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. Like you're "ok" with the reality of Wakanda existing, or Black Widow being able to hold her own against aliens, heck with the fact that a talking raccoon in space can breathe but y'all wanna question why Thor would head to earth and Wakanda for the final battle? He went to where all the avengers were. Whatever powers or instincts or whatever, he went to where the Avengers and the final stone on earth was being protected.

Inconsistencies happen even in the best oscar winners

18 films bro...18 films

Who cuts the Marvel trailers? Cuz I got to say Marvel has had a streak of fire trailers...it's like 4 or 5 movies in a row now where you just want to play the trailers over and over again. Today's Ant Man trailer is a notch above the teaser trailer.

:stoneface: what are you talking about? Like honestly? You sure I haven’t seen the movie? I was watching the movie while you were probably still avoiding spoilers. Ask a few NT’ers in here who have provided the with links to the film to watch from the comfort of their own home

67740892-CC29-4F0D-BB7F-186B4064187C.png

I was watching the film last night on my phone actually while at a lounge trying to ration some of these inconsistencies but they’re too glaring and numerous. With that being said....how did Thor know to go to Wakanda? Stuff like that is why it doesn’t matter what Stark does to get off Titan. He’ll get off through some weird plot device or he’ll just build a ship on Alien planet worst case

Calm down :lol: I'm talking about you not having seen Avengers 4. You're bringing up stuff as if they ruined the entire movie for you already.

Edit: and no one gives a **** that you seen the movie from the comfort of your own home.

Back
Top Bottom