WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

better than earning your title byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Captain-America-First-Avenger-Star-Spangled-Man-with-a-Plan-screen-cap.jpg
Support the troops!

So you're on my side of the argument? What's with this back and forth then lol

i dont even know what your side is..

i'm just trying understand how you're defining equal

but the team needs to replace some heavy hitters (SW, vision, dr strange and spidey).. and hopefully we get to see thor get an upgrade through the belt anyways

i dont even know what your side is..

i'm just trying understand how you're defining equal

but the team needs to replace some heavy hitters (SW, vision, dr strange and spidey).. and hopefully we get to see thor get an upgrade through the belt anyways
Thor has upgraded enough.

I'm on Captain Marvel's side

Equality is not literally about being equal...for example if a woman passes over a man for a promotion, the man shouldn't feel threatened and honor that promotion. That's gender equality

Thor has upgraded enough.

I'm on Captain Marvel's side

Equality is not literally about being equal...for example if a woman passes over a man for a promotion, the man shouldn't feel threatened and honor that promotion. That's gender equality

zero problem with her being more powerful than anyone.. SW is obviously alot more powerful than alot of the team

we've seen BW handle her fair share of situations and i'd rather watch her than hawkeye

i assume most of the main players get some sort of upgrade.. thor's belt and steve's new shield were mentioned in homecoming

Ok so man this thread still moves fast. So in regards to that leak from 2017 y'all buggin if you think it wasn't 80-85% accurate. As stated he leaked not only Red Skull and Peter Dinklage but the fact Gamora has to die for Thanos to get the soul stone. Something people weren't even theorizing about even weeks prior to IW opening.

Hulk bursting out of the hulkbuster must have been a plot point that they had an option to use. It was obviously something that was shot and worked on but an alternate version was used instead. Hence why Lego and Funko made figures for that scene.

Lots of stuff in here coulda been left on cutting room floor. Remember very first eyes IW footage was @ SDCC 2017 and at that time they showed hella refined footage and remember this was proposed in 2014 so they had plenty of time to film various scenes and pick the ones that fit their narrative.

F6D051BD-D834-4510-BC44-8EAE0DB5B3D5.png

so power rankings about to be

1. cap marvel
2. thor
3. hulk
4. sw
5. dr. strange?

thinking of this on the fly don't roast :lol:

Hmm. True. With Tony's new suit he's pretty up there.

Wanda was able to with hold fully gloved thanos for a bit tho
maybe move down strange? But strange seems pretty strong imo
he turned thanos' projectiles into butterflies fam lol

Why didn't Nick Fury hit Captain Marvel on her hip during the Chitauri attack on New York?

They're gonna need to provide a specific explanation on his rules for using the CM beeper because the Chituari invasion is as close as it gets to needing cosmic help.

And that leak is legit. Way too accurate, with most of the incorrect details being extremely close to what actually happened.

Why didn't Nick Fury hit Captain Marvel on her hip during the Chitauri attack on New York?

They're gonna need to provide a specific explanation on his rules for using the CM beeper because the Chituari invasion is as close as it gets to needing cosmic help.

And that leak is legit. Way too accurate, with most of the incorrect details being extremely close to what actually happened.
Well we don’t know where she’s been. I’m sure they’ll provide an ample explanation.

Antman is coming up. Maybe she’s stuck in the quantum realm. Maybe she is off somewhere deeeep in space and just got in contact with Fury?

Going assume capt marvel movie explains it.. also fury knows capt marvel is a very very very last option

Events of capt marvel, trigger him knowing he needs more and wants to form the avengers

Capt marvel has to continue the fight out in space

Back
Top Bottom