WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bruh I'm so readyfor captain marvel and to oogle at brie larson for 2.5 hrs I cant think straight. i cant wait this long. brb, bouta go freeze myself and un-thaw on release date, word to cartman.

A272B238-6AB6-4BC3-B8D6-5C09C6C4C5C1.jpeg

:stoneface:

And Brie ain’t even an ugly chick but they got her looking like a butch gym teacher in here. Did Marvel forget that Carol was one of their biggest sex symbols for decades? Female empowerment shouldn’t be at the cost of deterring sexual attention. I’m the LAST person that would praise “The World’s of DC” over anything MCU but what they did with Gal as Wonder Woman was good. They made her powerful AND sexy. If there isn’t at least a nod to the Warbird costume we were jipped.

Beat the dog**** outta that "old lady" :lol:

Young Fury and Coulson. :lol:

Know very little about Captain Marvel, but I will be checking the movie.

What's her version of Super Saiyan called again?

A272B238-6AB6-4BC3-B8D6-5C09C6C4C5C1.jpeg

:stoneface:

And Brie ain’t even an ugly chick but they got her looking like a butch gym teacher in here. Did Marvel forget that Carol was one of their biggest sex symbols for decades? Female empowerment shouldn’t be at the cost of deterring sexual attention. I’m the LAST person that would praise “The World’s of DC” over anything MCU but what they did with Gal as Wonder Woman was good. They made her powerful AND sexy. If there isn’t at least a nod to the Warbird costume we were jipped.
meh...if that's how she really looked...even in that pic...probs still wood. i can see some potential in some of those porpoise-like facial curves.

i think it's too early to reveal someone major as a skrull, maybe have a suspected list given/discovered

i think a skrull reveal would be best for the end credit of A4 to give you a holysh*t moment and get you hyped for the next storyline

What?

Of the versions and variations, Hal Jordan's origin is him scoming across a dying Green Lantern who then gives him hiss green power ring. After that its the corny GL corps motto.

Carol Danvers was just in the aor force for a while before her actual origin. Basically a supporting character for Mar-Vell as he infiltrated earth. She got her powers due to a Kree villain, Mar-Vell saving the day, and a Kree machine that basically mixed her genetic code with Kree DNA and she ended up with similar abilities.

Other than being pilots how are those origins simolar at all?

Plus even if her origin was exactly like Hal's somehow so ******* what? There is no competition. Take that **** and show DC this is how it would look if it we're good.

I mean **** is that GL kovie coming out any time soon?

Could be true info from one of his sources( details in the script ) ...dude is accurate than most.. Getting angry for no reason, Zik. :lol:
I'm not angry.

Even if its true what im saying is its stupid.

Like if you want to do a wildly different origin cuz you're not enthused with the actual one, fine

But saying it's too similar to some DC hero whose movie has failed and doesnt have a reboot any time soon is pretty disingenuous.

I hate the idea of time travel and wish that A4 would stay away from that. I don't think I'm going to get what I want though

Shape-shifting on the other hand, I think that's pretty cool

shapeshifting isn't bad especially with the story they could tell here especially if it's encompassing the whole mcu timeline

i don't think it's going to be some cheap parlor trick in this case as a plot device, the cartoon did it really well

we are just spoiled and know that it is coming so it's going to have less impact on us

Back
Top Bottom