WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I told yall lame was beginning his transition into being on teamDC

Nah G, I’m a “true believer” 4 life

Just want to see Kl'rt as far as Skrulls go.

The gawd’s 55th Birthday was a few days ago

FB811551-EFDD-4F8E-BC82-363F01EBE8D2.jpeg

does she need to be? are all the heroes, stars that can carry films on their own? didnt she win an oscar or some ****?

how do you define movie star?

Can I shoot a tight close up of you, for 10 seconds saying nothing, doing nothing, and still draw audiences in?

do you just have a natural screen presence that is inherently compelling even when you are doing and saying nothing?

It's not really about raw attractiveness, (though that helps) Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts are not that attractive, but they got that charisma.

Gal Gadot has it too, not sure Brie Larson does.

also her voice, just don't know if she has that movie star voice man, not feeling the line delivery at all.

I hope im wrong.

dont know anything captain marvel. did some research. did some space dude really finess her to get her pregnant?

dont know anything captain marvel. did some research. did some space dude really finess her to get her pregnant?

:lol: you’re talking about Immortus’ son with Oedipus complex? Yeah 80’s were filled with coke and questionable morals. One of the more wild Marvel stories. I believe it was retconned however.

Can I shoot a tight close up of you, for 10 seconds saying nothing, doing nothing, and still draw audiences in?

do you just have a natural screen presence that is inherently compelling even when you are doing and saying nothing?

It's not really about raw attractiveness, (though that helps) Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts are not that attractive, but they got that charisma.

Gal Gadot has it too, not sure Brie Larson does.
Do you think gal is that nice of an actress tho? Gal is gorgeous. Her aura comes from her looks and vibe. Not necessarily acting chops.

You are a 100% right, Brie is a dope actress, but necessarily the same thing as being a movie star.
I'm not sure how you can say she's a dope actress but not a movie star but ok

I read your post and you said something about charisma and presence. I've seen enough of her work to know she has that

I'm not sure what work you've seen of hers but if you're making your judgment solely off of the trailer just wait.

Some cosmic dude, and yeah.

It's a story about her getting raped and manipulated that in sure the movies will never address and the comics would like to ignore and pretend never happened.

Character wise it did lead to her becoming an alcoholic.

Back
Top Bottom