WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm not sure how you can say she's a dope actress but not a movie star but ok

I read your post and you said something about charisma and presence. I've seen enough of her work to know she has that

I'm not sure what work you've seen of hers but if you're making your judgment solely off of the trailer just wait.
i've seen short term 12, united states of tara, and room.

Daniel Day Lewis is a better actor than Geroge clooney, but Clooney is a movie star.

some roles require a great actor, some roles require star quality. If you want someone to be Lincoln get Daniel Day Lewis, if you want someone to look cool and handsome and charming and sell a thinley drawn character like Danny Ocean, then you need Clooney.

With jude law now being in the marvel uinverse, we now have both sets of sherlock holmes and watson in the movies.
I just need the other t.v. Holmes and Watson to complete it.

Lucy Lu already directed some Luke Cage eps, need her and Jonny in the MCU.

1440_30_15.12_Sep182018_1.gif

i've seen short term 12, united states of tara, and room.

Daniel Day Lewis is a better actor than Geroge clooney, but Clooney is a movie star.

some roles require a great actor, some roles require star quality. If you want someone to be Lincoln get Daniel Day Lewis, if you want someone to look cool and handsome and charming and sell a thinley drawn character like Danny Ocean, then you need Clooney.
Yeah but the question is Carol Danvers suppose to be coming off cool and handsome?

And I disagree that DDL couldnt pull off cool, charming, charismatic, handsome to an amazing effect.

It's really about Marvel's approach to the character. Carol is still being defined to an extent and worked out. They stayed true to T'Challa and that requires a completely different approach.

I mean Cumberbatch threads that thin line between both great actor and movie star. RDJR use to as well.

I don’t think it matters much that brie isn’t a star. marvel fans gonna watch regardless, the few who find her hit will watch, and females who wanted to see another woman superhero will watch.

I don’t think it matters much that brie isn’t a star. marvel fans gonna watch regardless, the few who find her hit will watch, and females who wanted to see another woman superhero will watch.

i don't care about the business implications, im just talking about weather the movie is going to be good or not.

Yeah but the question is Carol Danvers suppose to be coming off cool and handsome?

And I disagree that DDL couldnt pull off cool, charming, charismatic, handsome to an amazing effect.

It's really about Marvel's approach to the character. Carol is still being defined to an extent and worked out. They stayed true to T'Challa and that requires a completely different approach.

I mean Cumberbatch threads that thin line between both great actor and movie star. RDJR use to as well.

maybe I could, be wrong, she only had a few lines in the trailer. I guess well just have to wait and see.

that's not bad at all, and they getting the original stars to act in it too.
def looking forward to who else will be announced.
Great way to delve into some of the solo stories these characters have taken in the comics

Back
Top Bottom