WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pj2xckMtIC1qf5hjqo7_r1_540.gif

The prequels are just now getting the respect they deserved but ‘83 if you’re solely acknowledging the OT. The Disney trilogy does not exist to me anymore.

And this is how the film will make its money. Regardless of what we all think, we’re all gonna watch it. Marvel has built that much good will.
I’m not the biggest fan at all but as soon as the force was outed as bacteria even I felt disrespected

Just googled Katheryn Winnick...

Damn. She looks the part, too :ohwell:

The fact that the movie takes place in the 90s will signal a lot of nostalgia for the most of us, and hopefully it won’t mask whatever “flaw” Brie has in the movie.

Still looking forward to it, though :pimp:

Did you look at her age?

I’m not the biggest fan at all but as soon as the force was outed as bacteria even I felt disrespected

Lol I like the idea of midichlorians though. I mean there needed to be a back explanation as how Luke goes from not even knowing what the force is, to literally disrupting physics and bending a blast from an X-wing to blow up a Death Star. Son of the chosen one baby!

I think yall are being kinda harsh on this trailer. By no means is it mind blowing, but for a second trailer I thought it was pretty good. Gave me just enough to be excited for. And even if it didn't, imma still see it in theaters ( I haver never and will never miss a marvel or dc movie in theaters). I look at Brie the same way I look at Gal Gadot. People were doubting Gal's ability to carry WW, but I had faith from the start. And I feel the same way about Brie. I believe she will do an excellent job playing Captain marvel.

Her lines are as if she is confused. And clearly the character is. On earth then space and back to earth again.

Movie looks dope. I’m glad there weren’t a bunch of one liners.

I love Brie Larson but damn, that Capt Marvel looks like a Star Trek Generations remake... Same cinematography, costumes... :lol:

Marvel movies have become so bad... When I think Marvel movies, I think about Tony Stark's malibu digs being destroyed by 2 approaching helicopters mounted with missiles... Despite having Jarvis, no early warning, no anti aircraft tech... Just a Dr. pointing out the helicopters on the flat screen. :rofl:

Bunch of dudes aggy about a trailer of a female led Marvel movie. Marvel or die! Is you down, *****?

Blood in, blood out! :lol:

Her lines are as if she is confused. And clearly the character is. On earth then space and back to earth again.

Movie looks dope. I’m glad there weren’t a bunch of one liners.

The money shot was what I was looking for and it seemed so....dry. It didn’t help that the CG looked very sus in the film.

And then the Skrulls in the film :smh: :smh: ball dropped

I love Brie Larson but damn, that Capt Marvel looks like a Star Trek Generations remake... Same cinematography, costumes... :lol:

Marvel movies have become so bad...

The hot streak they were on with Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok and then Black Panther burnt them out some. IW just couldn’t live up to the hype for me but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Antman & the Wasp. I think this tail end of Phase 3 is just lagging now. Once we get past Captain Marvel and the “let’s put a band-aid on everything” storyline of A4 then the greatness of phase 4 will begin

Spider-Man: Far From Home!

I'm glad to see some of you are keeping an open mind and waiting until the movie to form more of an opinion.

I already know who is going to dislike no matter what though

I'm glad to see some of you are keeping an open mind and waiting until the movie to form more of an opinion.

I already know who is going to dislike no matter what though

This from the guy who don't watch the movies or don't remember sh from them

If there's a nitpick I have of the trailer, the Kree planet looks bland and colorless and most of the fighting takes place in the desert

GotG had some great visual alien backgrounds

I will still watch, I don’t think the movie will be what the trailer is trying to portray. Frozen had bars :lol: kids love sing a longs I don’t think CM will have that tho :lol:

Marvel films do numbers. This is a fact. Most of their films are good, its just some aren't as good as others. I think $675 million for Captain Marvel is a fair prediction (and not that damn $1.4 billion E everysingletime is talkin about). Just over Thor 2 and less than CA:TWS. It won't do Wonder Woman numbers.

Back
Top Bottom