WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It was straight ripped from End Game, it seems. Just wondering how it fits. Cap still has his beard and Widow has the short blonde hair in the end credit scene but the vibe of the scene didn't feel like it was at the beginning of the movie. And the end game promo has Cap with shaved face and Widow with long hair. And yes I am also disappointed with the screen time Star Force had overall

I'm starting to think we got more trailer ******* with the 2 Endgame trailers we've seen so far. That or they're planing to bring CM on very early on and there's a lot more time jumping than I'm expecting.

I just can't get over it really. Of course they're gonna find the pager and try to work out what Fury was doing. I don't even know why that didn't occur to me.

I'm starting to think we got more trailer ****ery with the 2 Endgame trailers we've seen so far. That or they're planing to bring CM on very early on and there's a lot more time jumping than I'm expecting.

I just can't get over it really. Of course they're gonna find the pager and try to work out what Fury was doing. I don't even know why that didn't occur to me.
Captain Marvel showing up at the beginning of End Game is not how I imagined her to make her appearance. I guess we'll have to see

movie was a Marvel film, good but that's probably the best compliment i can give if you take out the endgame midcredit

id say its an average marvel film

music choices were weird and didn't fit as well as Gunn did for GotG, that music int he final fight scene was too on the nose and just didn't fit

also...

science skrull didn't have to sacrifice himself, yon rogg had no clue that CM knew, seemed unnecessary and a bad plot device to move the story

dude really had no reason to be left behind and die :lol:

I got to agree with the I'm just a girl song selection

I'm not against using it in the film, just not for that part of the movie. Should've been an epic score at that juncture.

Composer scored the first 3/4 of the movie so nice. She should've been allowed to score that particular fight.

There was a shot of her toes at the beginning and they looked fine. I really think she has to deal with ingrown nails...unless they CGI’d that foot in her lolol

I saw there is another trailer for End Game on the 25th on Twitter so who knows we may get one sooner.

I think just the instrumental for “I’m just a girl” may work how in Rangrok they did the scene where Thor is on the bridge.

Probably won’t get to hear if she was successful ending the war until CM2. Her showing up looking the same age? Curious if they explain that in IW.

Gonna watch CM tomorrow, than Shazam in April
Gonna be a good 2 months ( movie wise) not personal life wise lmao

Good movie better then expected. I prefer WW to this but it did it’s job. We are in the end game now

The way Fury lost his eye was such a disappointment, but it was also kinda funny too :rofl:
Trash tbh. Like...come on son. I thought they were gonna tease it a few times. With that first cut, then the scratch and the real reason. But they goofy.

Back
Top Bottom