WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So...

I'm really having a hard time tracking exactly where the tesseract has been between the 40s and A1. Between the 90s and A1, shield had the tesseract the whole time? It didn't go, anywhere else?
Well probably. SHIELD was using it and experimenting to create weapons.

no i mean, i'm serious. i dont remember noticing them last night and havent seen them before.

her run is OD. but i dont remember her toe game at all.

Highlighting time period items is the most lazy way to convey when something takes place. Do that with everything not just uber shots of stores that closed down and random song choice clips

Exactly what I said. Blockbuster, check. Radio Shack, check. Payphones, check. Let’s sprinkle some 90s songs too so people really know.

Now, let’s have 90% of the movie in a desert, desert bunker, a farm, and space:lol:

Just checked. Meh. Y'all acting like Eddie in boomberang. I expected her feet to be cooked like an athlete. Just feet.

The real question I was to know tho...she into BBC? Heard she was..

Just did my Google's on the feet.
toes.jpg

Her heritage still unclear

A lot of casuals seem to think Stan Lee made his last cameo in Captain Marvel.

I want to tell em that there should still be one more cameo left, in End Game, but changed my mind.

Let em be surprised. Lol

That tribute at the very beginning

I was broken.

^^^She did the military aspect of the character really well. What threw me off is when she showed her playful side or was throwing quips, not because she couldn't do it well, but I wasn't expecting it.

It was almost as if they are trying to fuse Steve Rogers and Tiny Stark into one personality. And right now I'm on the fence if that's even possible.

I'm hoping for end game that she loses the military stiffness and she is more playful. That will play to Brie's strengths.

Most if not all of the vets that I know and have met are quip heavy. I love it.

:pimp:
Movie was good, not in my Top 5, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

I watched it on my computer not in the best quality(Deployed)
so I will def watch again when I get home

i kind of found this part cringey and too much...

when Fury saw CMs nickname was Carol "Avenger" Danvers and changed the initiative...

felt like the whole theater rolled their eyes :lol:
Man, people clapped at that in my showing.

If it does 350 WW this weekend
And then it grosses even half that next weekend

That's 525, that's gross. Not even taking into account money it'll make from all territories mon thru Fri next week.

Nothing is stopping this movie from hitting 600 mil.

Outside shot of a bill. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom