WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Loved the Marvel Studios intro with all of Stan Lee's characters. That was nice.

Also laughed at,

"That's your science guy"

They shoulda kept science guy around, he had legit chemistry with Talos.....lol

Talos tho, couldn’t have enough of him on screen, dude was charming man, his interactions with Fury and Goose, tears...lol

Also Coulson was straight up fan service, there was no need for him in this film..

Getting both as well.

Then it can help my obsession with symmetry

I want to get both IW and End Game Cap America. If I also get end game Captain Marvel it can be even.

I'm going to try really hard not to get multiples of the same characters though... I ain't ballin like that.

1 dude voluntarily took steroid-ed steroids

the other, like many others, accidentally ended up with their powers

no wonder cap was so defensive about SW

I men’s the serum was untested and there was a chance it would kill him....pretty courageous of him..

the serum was untested

team steve really dont watch the movies:

"No matter what lies Erskine told you, you see, I was his greatest success!"
tumblr_n41n7v1rKT1qgng6vo2_500.gif

So........Fury turned to dust, and........somehow the Avengers found where he dropped his pager?

50% of the worlds population disappears and they found a random pager on the curb and traced it back to Fury, when they were on the other side of the world?

Well did Cap know that? Before volunteering himself?

you clearly didnt know it and it was in the movie

BUT you mean the dude who was hot up to join the army who lied on multiple enlistment forms would just assume the steroids was untested

tumblr_nd15y7qNsK1qj0fdgo2_500.gif

i mean he did have a chance to ask the man himself if he was so concerned:

but again, clearly you did watch the movie:

Abraham Erskine : [Displaying a wine bottle] This is from Augsburg, my city. So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own. You know, after the last war, they... My people struggled. They... they felt weak... they felt small. Then Hitler comes along with the marching, and the big show, and the flags, and the, and the... and he... he hears of me, and my work, and he finds me, and he says "You." He says "You will make us strong." Well, I am not interested. So he sends the head of Hydra, his research division, a brilliant scientist by the name of Johann Schmidt. Now Schmidt is a member of the inner circle and he is ambitious. He and Hitler share a passion for occult power and Teutonic myth. Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers, but for Schmidt, it is not fantasy. For him, it is real. He has become convinced that there is a great power hidden in the earth, left here by the gods, waiting to be seized by a superior man. So when he hears about my formula and what it can do, he cannot resist. Schmidt must become that superior man.

Steve Rogers : Did it make him stronger?

Abraham Erskine : Yeah, but... there were other... effects. The serum was not ready. But more important, the man. The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so good becomes great; bad becomes worse. This is why you were chosen. Because the strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.

he was a frail boy. what did he have to lose?

Maga Rogers on PED's

He wanted to go fight a war as that frail boy, he had no clue what the scientists intentions really were....i think that’s why I mess with Cap, my dude was all heart long before he had the serum.

Back
Top Bottom