WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Wonder Woman earned 409 overseas during its lifetime run.

Captain Marvel did 302 overseas in a weekend.

That's crazy

Back to the so called “feminist” portions (flash backs) I don’t think they’re that obvious at all. They were done horribly though. She was doubted but made good on their doubts. She did crash the go cart, she did fall off the rope. She should of done it successfully but then was still told no or gets sabotaged. She then gets her powers via accident thus making her “power” an accident. She should of chose to save someone or something. Just terrible writing

You either acting ignorant or got memory loss.

Several ppl were doubting how well this movie would do in the box office cuz their minds were focused on a few lames hating on Brie.

shield has info and files on everyone...Captain America was a National Phenomenon in his hey day..how does da world not reflect what be did in history?

So what? They have info and files what does that have to do with the name of the Avengers Initiative?

What do you mean reflect what he did? What does that have to do with Captain Marvel? What did it retcon?

What are you even talking about now?

You went from CM retconned something that it didn't to talking about the world reflecting that Rogers killed himself to stop Red Skull.

None of that had anything to do with why Fury chose to name the Initiative what he named it.

You incorrectly assumed somehow without any basis in the movies that the Avengers Initiative had something to do with Rogers and it didn't.

Last edited:
Venom should of just been a comedy. Add in a couple more jokes and cut out some things and it would of worked (somewhat). CM was just a boring mess. The worst thing a movie can be is boring. With that said, worse than venmon? Yes

I skipped Venom, but I believe this. I wanna watch it just to see. No way it's as boring as CM.

I knew this was going to happen
It's not so bad on nt, but on Twitter the goalposts went from, 'injecting feminist agendas into the mcu is going to destroy marvel studios in the box office' to 'of course it was going to make money, its the movie before End Game' :lol:

At the end of the day, it's fine cuz

Last edited:
It's crazy cuz days before it came out dudes were saying coming out before Endgame will hurt it, this isn't the same situation as BP.

Now I'm reading all this wild reaching.

All cuz they were foolish enough to doubt Feige and the MCU. Then they talking about of course it was gonna sell :lol:

If they weren't trolling the denial would be surreal.

I’m gladly biting my tongue on the box office. I’d be salty if the movie was garbage and was making this type of bread but I really enjoyed the film. It placed itself so well into a 10+ year old well oiled machine. Was Watching Thor 1 this morning and any time I saw Coulson and how unphased he was about following leads on some Demi-god that came from the sky it made it that much more special. Even watching Nick Fury in the Far From Home trailer has an extra “oomf” to it now.

“So nice to finally meet you....Spider-Man”

:nthat:

I’m gladly biting my tongue on the box office. I’d be salty if the movie was garbage and was making this type of bread but I really enjoyed the film. It placed itself so well into a 10+ year old well oiled machine. Was Watching Thor 1 this morning and any time I saw Coulson and how unphased he was about following leads on some Demi-god that came from the sky it made it that much more special. Even watching Nick Fury in the Far From Home trailer has an extra “oomf” to it now.

“So nice to finally meet you....Spider-Man”

:nthat:

LOOk

AT

HIM!

upload_2019-3-10_17-32-8.jpeg

there was no way CM wasn’t going to do numbers considering it’s placement.

it’s a month before the biggest movie ever after no MCU movie for months

Lol I'm surprised no one has said anything about Stan Lee's cameo by the way. It's supposed to be him playing himself..

The book he was reading on the train was a script for mallrats. A movie that came out in 1995 that he was in.

I knew this was going to happen
It's not so bad on nt, but on Twitter the goalposts went from, 'injecting feminist agendas into the mcu is going to destroy marvel studios in the box office' to 'of course it was going to make money, its the movie before End Game' :lol:

At the end of the day, it's fine cuz

Numbers don’t lie

What bothers me about Fury's part in FFH trailer was that Peter knew who he was.

'You're nick fury' he said

Most of the world shouldn't know that he exists. He's the spy of spies.

Pete's daddy Tiny has a loose mouth.

Y’all sounding like BVS and Suiced Squad fans now. “But the numbers!” Lol. Doesn’t make the movie good. Is this ghost rider? No but it’s lower level than Thor 2 and IM 3 for sure. That’s the damn bottom of the barrel

Back
Top Bottom