WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Also, I agree with what many have said in here and otherwise.. how fury lost his eye was weak

Also felt they were doing too much with his character, they're sneaking around but dude is preoccupied with what he thought was a cat

It's stuff like that, that I'm inclined to say it was the writing and the directors

I liked Ronan until he got made to look like a fool in that dance-off and he was again a gag at the end of this movie. And to think I thought he was one of the best villains in the MCU.

Went from Top 5 to not mentioned at all:smh:

But he wasn't the gag.. starlord was.. that's why I don't get the hate for it.. starlord was getting by on absurd and doing stuff he'd watch in action movies and idolizing fictional characters

So you had the ultra serious character get distracted by someone doing something foolish

Vision got shanked thou.. and then his powers were on the fritz after that
Naw even before IW he was showing signs of softness

Got washed by SW when she tried to escape

In the airport fight he should've been able to subdue the other side by himself but he didn't.

He fired at Falcon and hit War Machine instead.

He needs to be benched forever.

He, Hulk and Hawkeye should just sit in a corner somewhere and think of how they're not pulling their own weight :lol:

Naw even before IW he was showing signs of softness

Got washed by SW when she tried to escape

In the airport fight he should've been able to subdue the other side by himself but he didn't.

He fired at Falcon and hit War Machine instead.

He needs to be benched forever.

Do you even really watch these movies?

They were throwing punches.. yes vision could have done more, hell all of them could have.. just check what war machine did to that truck antman tried to hit him with

But he wasn't the gag.. starlord was.. that's why I don't get the hate for it.. starlord was getting by on absurd and doing stuff he'd watch in action movies and idolizing fictional characters

So you had the ultra serious character get distracted by someone doing something foolish

I get it but it was just the facial expression and change in his tone. The whole movie, he’s serious and threatening, even right when he’s about to slam his hammer down on Xandar and then when Star-Lord starts dancing, his demeanor changes to someone confused and just reminded me of the typical baffled henchman routine.

Like, I could see his confused looked being drawn in a comic book in that scene and it would work fine. And I get the whole tone of the movie was the way it was but it’s the one thing that felt like too much of a gag. I don’t know, the movie is 5 years old and this is as much thought as I’ve ever put in it. All I know is it’s the one “complaint” I have about the entire film and it’s not really a big deal.

Again, dude got shanked.. might as well be mad at Zion for missing that unc game

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Yea I was expecting beast mode when she got in front of ronin and co

That's when I was assuming the next level super OP was coming and ronin would barely escape and then run to service of thanos

I dont know what I'm watching in that first gif.

2nd gif is like some cool Matrix ****.

But I don't remeber much of that due to the horrible cgi Snyderfest at the end of WW.
Kill deaged coulson with fire. He looks so wrong :sick:

I hope The irishman isn’t like this.
He looks like he's a terminator. Like I'm expecting him to T-2000 morph into liquid metal.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm over Korey. Martin is cool and he he getting sick of his **** sometime
I be noticing sometimes Martin doesnt even show up and somebody else fills in and basically quiet the majority of the show after stating one or two opinions.

Last edited:
Annette Bening's character was the only character that I can't remember a specific cringe moment of non skrull people and Jude law's crew (not including Jude law, cause he got his)

Just feels like the movie with what they were going for, could have been so much better executed.. hell they coulda just watched that one black mirror episode and get better story clues

Vision isn't as bad as Kwame Brown. I would compare him to KAT. Skilled, potential, but soft as hell with mediocre instincts.

Vision did work in AOU.. CW, he was conflicted on top of the whole team throwing punches because they didn't want to hurt their friends

IW, he got shanked and had to deal with that all film

Vision did work in AOU.. CW, he was conflicted on top of the whole team throwing punches because they didn't want to hurt their friends

IW, he got shanked and had to deal with that all film
Ok I see you're point, he's not consistent at all. I think the most excitement I got from him is the very first scene he was in. Other than that, draft bust.

Last edited:
So thanos is the real hero , the world is blind and corrupt as is .. so the “casualties of war “ is that it must be done to somehow make things better .. instead of fighting it just let it be a normal part of life and things will be better in the end

Back
Top Bottom