WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So thanos is the real hero , the world is blind and corrupt as is .. so the “casualties of war “ is that it must be done to somehow make things better .. instead of fighting it just let it be a normal part of life and things will be better in the end
I guess it help brings everywhere value life more and use less resources, but all that **** would get forgotten in a 2 or 3 generations. Also, he might have killed some genius that could have changed their society/societies with their world as is.

I don't think it was bad.. it was.. I just thought it could easily very easily been better

And even still, considering what happens it takes weight away from:

Also one of the 1st moment we see coulson:

Get what you’re saying but even fiege said she’s the strongest already lol

Thor is OP as hell and so is strange but I think what we saw in CM she was just like lolligagging lol
Thats why I'm not worried.

People seem to forget how OP Thor was before Stormbreaker in Ragnarok. Russos pulled the old lets show how powerful the big bad is by opening with Thanos already washing Thor :lol:

Then like I said about that final actx Thanos is washing the Avengers in slowmotion but where is Thor? He washed scumbag Steve two times before Thor showed up and Thor shows up AFTER Thanos completed the gauntlet.

Imagine if Thor came through right when SW was blasting Thanos.

Movie over. Happy ending. But it's written a certain way to hold back the OP characters if theyre not gonna be nerfed.

I can see Thanos throwing Carol through a soace stone portal where she ends up on the other side of the universe just to give him some time and story reasons for her to be out of the way a bit.

Yea....Also the comedic moments they were going for didn't hit me like that....

Comedy felt out of place.. like I said above, they're sneaking around and dude stops to play with a cat.. and blasting open a door is the smart play, when he just did some spy shh to get them out of the room

As tony told cap in a1 "he's a spy.. he's THE spy.. his secrets have secrets"

Vision couldn’t jump into the fighting in IW he was on an operating table for the entire time in Wakanda. Not a nerf but an important plot point.

Vision couldn’t jump into the fighting in IW he was on an operating table for the entire time in Wakanda. Not a nerf but an important plot point.
Dude was not throwing down in CW like he should have been. Shrunk in the spotlight.

I feel like the film should have ended with her having to take on Ronan and co AND them getting washed AND him figuring out he would need the infinity stone(s) now that the skrulls had CM helping them out

Cause once she got the chip or whatever out her neck, just didn't feel like Jude law and his crew were really enough.. that's why I don't think the very end scene with him was necessary and was cringeworthy

How do you feel about Lee Pace as an actor?
Personally, I think he's super solid.
He did well in Halt and Catch Fire.
I'm a fan.

Dug H&CF up until the final season.

I like him as Ronan. Despite being all bark he was mad entertaining in GotG.

Dude was not throwing down in CW like he should have been. Shrunk in the spotlight.

None of them were.. they all had motives that weren't each other

SW did the most, even to her friends.. the others were by accident, like antman with the gas truck and vision with WM

SW the only one who seemed who seemed intent on hurting someone beyond the opening scene (what she did to vision and then the cars with tony)

Oh ok, yeah CW is a different story I’m thinking since he was still getting used to his sentience and his robot senses couldn’t process the conflict correctly lol.

He was still raw dude almost paralyzed Rhodey:smh:

None of them were.. they all had motives that weren't each other

SW did the most, even to her friends.. the others were by accident, like antman with the gas truck and vision with WM

SW the only one who seemed who seemed intent on hurting someone beyond the opening scene (what she did to vision and then the cars with tony)
Based on his abilities, I believe he could have strategically incapacitated everyone one by one, but I know Marvel wanted to put on a show so I don't hold it against them.

Storm breaker Thor is super strong and can open the bi Frost now
And possibly kill thanos

Strange has those OP Naruto spells now and can do dimension stuff and use time stone so yeah he’s strong too

I think CM prretty strong but not SUPER OP but the fact that she didn’t really seem to exert any effort and do all that stuff makes me feel she’d be no 1 lol
Yeah I definitely noticed her facial expressions fighting in the ship and then stopping the attack 2 as if she wasnt even aware of how powerful she was when she had no limiter holding her back.

I dont even think she got hurt when she was being attacked the way she reacted. It was like she knew she could get stronger.
Between super 8, Star Trek and Star Wars I feel like movie would have been way better off with jj Abrams in charge

Can't think of what female director I'd say
I mean visually sure.

But son is the rehash king. JJ would've found a way to copy Guardians, BP, and The Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
Vision was really in LA LA land at that airport fight

He phased through Ant Man but didn't assist Spidey IM and War Machine in taking Ant Man out.

He wasn't even paying attention when Steve and Bucky entered the hangar

Again, wasn't paying attention when he aimed at Falcon

His head wasn't in the game lol

Vision was really in LA LA land at that airport fight

He phased through Ant Man but didn't assist Spidey IM and War Machine in taking Ant Man out.

He wasn't even paying attention when Steve and Bucky entered the hangar

Again, wasn't paying attention when he aimed at Falcon

His head wasn't in the game lol
Dude has ZERO court awareness. Liable to pass it to the wrong team type of ****.

Vision did work in AOU.. CW, he was conflicted on top of the whole team throwing punches because they didn't want to hurt their friends

IW, he got shanked and had to deal with that all film
Low-key Vision knows if he really hurts any humans he'll be turned in to a toaster.

Not gonna let that AI takeover come easily.

Last time he put in work it was to kill his own kind.

I feel like the film should have ended with her having to take on Ronan and co AND them getting washed AND him figuring out he would need the infinity stone(s) now that the skrulls had CM helping them out

Cause once she got the chip or whatever out her neck, just didn't feel like Jude law and his crew were really enough.. that's why I don't think the very end scene with him was necessary and was cringeworthy
Ronan didnt know she was powered by an infinity the stone or that Mar-Vell's core was powered by the space stone.

I caught some of GotG yesterday and he didnt even know the orb was the power stone until the end of the 2nd act.

Last edited:
I mean visually sure.

But son is the rehash king. Son would've found a way to copy Guardians, BP, and The Winter Soldier.

I mean this wasn't exactly that original of a movie.. feel like between his movies and the ones he was involved with to some degree you can piece things together and got a better vision of this story

Also dealing with things a more linear fashion would have done it well.. maybe have her see Jude law and co do something gruesome that leads to her questioning things or letting her guard down and being caught, or her seeing Ronan do something gruesome.. have the full flashback, so she goes to earth to try figure out herself instead of crash landing, kree track he ship or something cause they want the space stone too

It would have been great if they had Ironman take him under his wing as far as harnessing his abilities. Even if they insinuated it, I would have gave them points for that.

Don't really know what tony could do.. it's probably on him figuring things out.. but he was training with cap and co in the new avengers and tony left

It would have been great if they had Ironman take him under his wing as far as harnessing his abilities. Even if they insinuated it, I would have gave them points for that.
He didn't want anything to do with IM.

Before he got shanked in IW he was literally asking SW to run away with him so they can bone each other for eternity

Back
Top Bottom