WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Don't really know what tony could do.. it's probably on him figuring things out.. but he was training with cap and co in the new avengers and tony left
He could teach him basic fighting skills and techniques he could use while in flight. Through observation, you can tell Tony Stark worked on combat and evasion.

He could teach him basic fighting skills and techniques he could use while in flight. Through observation, you can tell Tony Stark worked on combat and evasion.

I mean I could see them working together, on a science level.. but vision is like neo, dude can just search the web and do his homework

I mean he's at avengers facility with multiple military people and a spy

And then it's him trying his best to understand the stone, which tony can't exactly help him with THAT much

I feel like the film should have ended with her having to take on Ronan and co AND them getting washed AND him figuring out he would need the infinity stone(s) now that the skrulls had CM helping them out

Cause once she got the chip or whatever out her neck, just didn't feel like Jude law and his crew were really enough.. that's why I don't think the very end scene with him was necessary and was cringeworthy
Ronan didnt knowshe wqs powered by an infinity the stone ir that Mar-Vell's core was powered by the space stone.

I caught some of GotG and he didnt even know the orb was the power stone until the wnd of the 2nd act.
Vision was really in LA LA land at that airport fight

He phased through Ant Man but didn't assist Spidey IM and War Machine in taking Ant Man out.

He wasn't even paying attention when Steve and Bucky entered the hangar

Again, wasn't paying attention when he aimed at Falcon

His head wasn't in the game lol
Another example of the Russos taking one of the OP characters and holding them back for no reason other than a cool intro and for the plot to work.

Had Vision shown up when BW, WM, and BP started running towards scumbag and crew they all would've got wsshed. Fam has an infinity stone on his forehead and aint do work since AoU.

I mean I could see them working together, on a science level.. but vision is like neo, dude can just search the web and do his homework

I mean he's at avengers facility with multiple military people and a spy

And then it's him trying his best to understand the stone, which tony can't exactly help him with THAT much
Makes it even more pathetic that he's not handing out ***-whoopings.

Ronan and them were on earth for the core. I think he knew the core was an infinity stone and that CM was powered by that stone.

He said something like 'lets leave. We'll come back later'

His minion was like 'but what about the core?'

He looked at cm then: 'it's the girl'

Ronan and them were on earth for the core. I think he knew the core was an infinity stone and that CM was powered by that stone.

However it went down, could have been done better

Either have Jude law and co set a trap using her to find the space stone.. so they set her up to be captured thinking they could shut her down when needed.. and then call in Ronan and fo when they can't

Or keep it about the war and Ronan figures he can't handle her by himself and she's on their side now.. would also make sense why she'd need to protect them because Ronan them somehow escape after she wrecks them

I mean this wasn't exactly that original of a movie.. feel like between his movies and the ones he was involved with to some degree you can piece things together and got a better vision of this story

Also dealing with things a more linear fashion would have done it well.. maybe have her see Jude law and co do something gruesome that leads to her questioning things or letting her guard down and being caught, or her seeing Ronan do something gruesome.. have the full flashback, so she goes to earth to try figure out herself instead of crash landing, kree track he ship or something cause they want the space stone too
There's not being that original and then there's JJ rehash.

Sure we could go detail for detail and say everything done here was done in another movie but that's not the point.

I had no problem with the nonlinear storytelling and to me there wasn't much of that given the various forms it came in. There were legit flashbacks but there were also glimpses via nightmare/dream, the whole introspective mind chat with the Supreme intelligence, and then a plain recording of the past on the black box.

Last edited:
There's not being thst original and then there's JJ rehash.

Sure we could go detail for detail and say everything done here was done in another movie but that's not the point.

I had no problem with the nonlinear storytelling and to me there wasn't much of that given the various forms it came in. There were legit flashbacks but there were also glimpses via nightmare/dream, the whole introspective mind chat with the Supreme intelligence, and then a plain recording of the past on the black box.

My biggest thing and jj would have delivered, the weight for certain scenes just didn't feel there or they fell flat.. also I don't think he has fury as comic relief

Whatever happened to the One Shots?

Any specific reason why they stopped?

Dr Skrange waaaayyy better then yall give it credit for.

Vision was really in LA LA land at that airport fight

He phased through Ant Man but didn't assist Spidey IM and War Machine in taking Ant Man out.

37EB1D86-DD9C-4D75-8D02-D02E86FC413D.jpeg

He did knock Ant Man down with the cannonball move

Nah. Thats not what was said.

Ronan said Return to the jump point. We'll return for the weapon. His lackey was like the core? And Ronan said The Woman.

Dont really think they knew it was an infinity stone.

In the flashback, Yon-Rogg came to earth just for the engine. They had no clue Mar-Vell had an infinity stone.

Last edited:
My biggest thing and jj would have delivered, the weight for certain scenes just didn't feel there or they fell flat.. also I don't think he has fury as comic relief
Somebody is comic relief though. Probably Coulson.

I feel he'd give a safe movie with real good visuals.

Fury probably would still be Fury and yeah he probably loses the eye due to Kree torture or Skrull torture.

Either looks like a billi

Either have Jude law and co set a trap using her to find the space stone.. so they set her up to be captured thinking they could shut her down when needed.. and then call in Ronan and fo when they can't

This happened. They captured her. She went super saiyan, she escaped. Then they called ronan in.

Lol it's plot armor that heroes don't kill when the opponent is no longer attacking?

It's basic hero 101 that heroes just don't do that.
Or bad writing. You decide. New found love for home world, new found love for family, space ship she now knows is the enemy, multiple nukes to kill all she now loves, let’s them go....... :rofl:

It’s whatever though

Or bad writing. You decide. New found love for home world, new found love for family, space ship she now knows is the enemy, multiple nukes to kill all she now loves, let’s them go....... :rofl:

It’s whatever though
She stared at Ronan's ship, dared him to attack, and he didn't. He chose to leave.

Name one hero that would attack when the enemy is retreating?

Back
Top Bottom