WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not sure how the movie verse handles it, but in the comics when the vibranium landed there was a reaction in the plants, animals . It deformed some people and the first BP kinda wiped all the mall formed creatures out.

I'm assuming they wouldn't pigeonhole themselves like that

Even if just to use for this movie and give a nod to the comics when his sister is BP, have her visit the ancestral plane and she her father and explain what happened but no t'challa since he's in the soul stone

this new trailer :wow:

didnt like that they showed tony in space suit

I can understand why people are upset they showed Tony on Earth, but you gotta remember that Marvel tryna kill the box office. They gotta show Tony alive.

So between the suits in this trailer and the quantum van in the first trailer, Antman gonna be the protagonist here.

Interesting route to take

How packed are morning show usually? Thinkin of going that route cause night showings of CM was packed

lu4r8whsk5m21.png

I can understand why people are upset they showed Tony on Earth, but you gotta remember that Marvel tryna kill the box office. They gotta show Tony alive.

While I think they could have gotten away with less.. they really REALLY ain't show shh other than spoiling hawkeye as Ronin

We know CM is coming to earth.. we know tony and nebula will get back

Only suit we saw from tony was the broken mask

got final season and end game in same month. what a time to be alive :smokin

im most likely taking that friday off of work and catching the first morning show in imax.

And the nfl draft

Reactions: sb
It’s that time of day when I’m chillin on my phone until I doze off.... bouta end the night with the endgame trailer 30x and emergency awesome :pimp:

Man, idk if that final scene where the team is walking in their new suits is real. It looks off to me.

What If...the reason why widow has blonde hair in some scenes and not in others is not cuz of a time jump.

What if those are different widows.

What if the Avengers in the white suits travel the quantum realm and are split off at multiple alternate realities and in each alternate reality a solo or a pair of avengers rally alternate avengers to help them secure a stone.

And to keep us from getting confused we know the Avengers wearing the white suits are from the prime mcu universe, while everyone else not wearing white suits in the climax are alternate avengers.

Lol

I know she's not going to die (cause she has some solo films coming up) but can Colonizer Widow die already. I'm tired of this chick pulling up to fight with pistols. Even Hawkeye has arrows that do different things. She's pulling up like ****** on the block owe her money. Enough B. Captain Marvel out here shooting photon blasts and this *** got glocks. Miss me with this ******** please.

Back
Top Bottom