WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

3AC32135-3FB7-4EA7-B7E5-C9AFE764E439.jpeg

You gotta download the new Korean one that just dropped a few hours ago. Better quality, unfortunately, they cropped the subs instead of blurring them so you miss an inch or two of the picture

I'm going to assume, since I never had read the comics that IW and EG were based on stories from the comics. Atleast very close to what happens in the comics.

What happens next? Who is their next threat?
I think shorty after the Infinity Gauntlet Adam Warlock creates the Infinity Watch. Basically a series of selected individuals in charge of each stone. The villain was Magus who is the evil aspect of Adam Warlock. I think that series was called the Infinity War or something. Magus was a beast. It’s no telling what MCU will do. There options are unlimited: Galactus, Molecule Man, Beyonder, Kang, Dr Doom....

Last edited:
Galacticus on film is a no go for me. IF they are building to another major crossover villain, do Onslaught. Dude has a normal form then his extra large, which can be the last half-hour of the battle. I don’t want to see average sized humans fight a Celestial.

I cant help but be intrigued by the idea of the whole soul for a soul concept.

It would make her sacrifice meaningless but if Rogers goes to return the soul stone he could ask for Natasha to be resurrected.

I mean he has to return it so Thanos gets it later to keep the timeline from branching off. Plus Nat still has the time device and one way trip back to her present.

If her movie isnt a prequel it'd be crazy if the movie started that way.

It’s gonna happened man. Franklin Richards is the only dude I know that bodied Celestials and Galactus. He too OP. They have rights to Silver Surfer, no doubt in my mind Marvel will introduce him. If that’s the case you gotta intro Galactus.

The only issue I had, was that in Guardians 1, no normal person could just hold an infinity stone. Quill could only because he was half god. Fast fwd to Endgame and any human can hold a stone willy nilly.

The only issue I had, was that in Guardians 1, no normal person could just hold an infinity stone. Quill could only because he was half god. Fast fwd to Endgame and any human can hold a stone willy nilly.

i think its just the power stone that can't be held as one of its powers/properties is that it destroys anything organic it touches

i know this because i just saw gotg on fx a few hours ago and they explained it :lol:

also why i said earlier why koprath didn't show up because in the beginning, right when quill got the orb from the force field, korath and his goons appeared when in EG, seems like nebula and wm were just chilling there for a good while

No. It was said no normal person could hold the power stone.

Besides that every other stone was always inside something except the soul stone.

They straight up showed them taking the tesseract and scepter (mind stone), the reality stone was inside w/e sucked It out of Jane, the power stone was in the orb, time stone was in that locket and the two ppl that touched it were Hulk and the Ancient One.

Then when they put the stones in the Stark gauntlet they used machines to do it.

he's suppose to be that strong

dude manhandled hulk with one stone and he didn't even really use it

She didnt use it.

2014 Nebula took it from her and Thanos had his ppl use it on the entire ship.

2014 Nebula is who I’m talking about. She used it to go back to the platform in 2018. So even if she was shrunk to enter the quantum realm along with Thanos’ ship, wouldn’t she have needed to take the GPS to navigate back to the platform? If so, how was Thanos able to navigate through the infinite randomness of the quantum realm?

I think alternate branches were still created. Even before Bruce took the time stone the Ancient One told him that his future was not her future. The alternate timelines still exist it’s just that without the stones they would have been mucked up and potentially impacted all of reality.

Avengers 4: Woman Reportedly Hospitalized Due To Uncontrollable Sobbing

giphy.gif

2014 Nebula is who I’m talking about. She used it to go back to the platform in 2018. So even if she was shrunk to enter the quantum realm along with Thanos’ ship, wouldn’t she have needed to take the GPS to navigate back to the platform? If so, how was Thanos able to navigate through the infinite randomness of the quantum realm?
Oh ok.

That Nebula navigated the when and where from the time machine innthe present.

We see her use her machine wire fingers to set the coordinated so to speak.

Basically she did the navigating for the ship.x

Remember when they did the rest run Banner set it for Hawkguy to go in the past for a certain time period bland then automatically brought him back without having to do anything.

I think the machine basically had a failsafe where after some duration in the present it would bring you back regardless.

I think alternate branches were still created. Even before Bruce took the time stone the Ancient One told him that his future was not her future. The alternate timelines still exist it’s just that without the stones they would have been mucked up and potentially impacted all of reality.
No she said that taking the stone would create a new timeline with no time stone for her to do her thing and protect the earth. He simply said to avoid that he'd have it returned basically the same moment it was taken as if it never left.

Her future is definitely his future as long as he brought the stone back.

The Loki taking the tesseract is a definite alt timeline for now though.

She has 2018 nebula memories in her hard drive brain remember

I want to go to another viewing but this time IMAX but all the seats left are to the side and I was told somewhere in the middle is best. May have to hold that off for another week or so.

Kevin Smith put up his reaction and had me :frown: when he was retelling certain scenes. Dude passion :pimp:

Was everyone’s arm getting messed up
Because the gauntlet they built
wasnt as strong
As the the original???
Wasn’t as strong to hold all the stones
Like the other one
Cause thanos arm didn’t get messed up in IW
until the snap
So I’m guessing that the snap damaged the gauntlet
And that’s why it wasn’t really capable to contain the power
And why his arm was looking like that

Yea, I think Tony's was not as good as the gauntlet forged by those Giant dwarves.
It makes sense since they made Thors Hammer and Axe were made by thos

I could see Sony pulling out after the success of Venom and Into the Spider-Verse and Marvel not being desperate since they have X-Men and FF.
I think Sony are happy with their current deal.
Don't forget they also get exclusive rights to the Spiderman game as well which was a big hit. They would want to guarantee the sequel be a PS5 exclusive too and print more money.

Lol at all this time travel talk like any of us understands how that concept works.

The discussions we've been having today is a prime example of why I hate movies that use time travel. It just makes things messy.

And the crazy thing is that they would've got away clean if they hadn't added in old man Steve at the end :rofl:

I think I've got a good understanding to be honest. I like this concept of time where the original timeline doesn't change.
I love the diagrams people have made though. This is serious business :lol:

qkRlf3x.png

n3kmbvwz0ju21.jpg

What I'm thinking about, dunno if it's been discussed already is there being no Time Stone in the main timeline. That means the protection against Dormamu is weak now.
Guess we'll be seeing him again.

Back
Top Bottom