WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Nah man, no way Thanos is finished.

Dude kicked *** in this film.

He fought off Thor when dude had the ace and the hammer and cap had him in a headlock. Dude just shoved them off.

We need a Thanos origin film and then have him show up in a future avengers film.

He really might have the finesse of the century

AC7D8422-84DC-42CD-847B-6EA404FF6312.jpeg

Nah man, no way Thanos is finished.

Dude kicked *** in this film.

He fought off Thor when dude had the ace and the hammer and cap had him in a headlock. Dude just shoved them off.

We need a Thanos origin film and then have him show up in a future avengers film.
I mean Thor wasn’t his mightiest
He was washed
Fit Thor woulda probably gave him the business

I mean Thor wasn’t his mightiest
He was washed
Fit Thor woulda probably gave him the business

Isn't captain marvel the most powerful character?

She didn't do anything to him.

Even before Thanos used a stone on her.

He has bled once from a scratch IM gave him in IW.

Nah what after the fact? They repeated so many times they only have enough Pym particles for one round trip. He never could return it.

Who said the cell towers were down? Black Widow was having virtual calls with ppl all around the world and galaxy :lol:

Now that Pym is back they have all the Pym particles they need. Hawkeye could have made a trip to return the mitt just like Cap did with the Stones.

Obviously the cell towers aren't down, but unless Clint was paying the bill for 5 years she wouldn't have had service at the exact moment she was snapped back.

what really happened between them on that ship?

seemed a lil emotional when they got back to earth and pepper came for tony

Isn't captain marvel the most powerful character?

She didn't do anything to him.

Even before Thanos used a stone on her.

He has bled once from a scratch IM gave him in IW.
I mean. She ate his head butt. She was keeping him from closing his fists pretty easily.

He had to remove the power stone from the gauntlet and sock her with it in order to get her off him.

Random thought....

The thought of watching Dark Phoenix after witnessing Endgame would feel like a sin to me. Like a downgrade....like having a smartphone, but when it dies, you're handed a flip phone. :smh:

(God, I can't wait until the MCU starts making X-Men films)

Random thought....

The thought of watching Dark Phoenix after witnessing Endgame would feel like a sin to me. Like a downgrade....like having a smartphone, but when it dies, you're handed a flip phone. :smh:

(God, I can't wait until the MCU starts making X-Men films)
I ain’t watching that ****
Till it’s on tnt or tbs
Ain’t bout to ruin my summer movie watching

Back
Top Bottom