WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Endgame was cool.

They had a lot of payoff moments, but I couldnt get past a few things. It's really bad when you had one watch, and peep all the holes.
1. Thanos got smacked too quick. I know he was weak after destroying the stones, but fam got laid down too fast. And we didn't get action for another 20, so they couldved dragged that scene a bit.
2. They all recapture the stones, come to present time, and see Blk Widow was gone, but wasn't concerned with Nebulas absence? :nerd:

Isn't captain marvel the most powerful character?

She didn't do anything to him.

Even before Thanos used a stone on her.

He has bled once from a scratch IM gave him in IW.
Man, I said the same thing and dudes in here hit me with ....."bbbbut she destroyed a ship, bbbut she ate a headbutt and Thanos had to use the power stone."

None of that reflected how strong she really is and how they were setting her up. There were at least 4 other on screen characters who could have destroyed that ship. And Wanda almost killed him herself. Not impressed, Carol.

Endgame was cool.

They had a lot of payoff moments, but I couldnt get past a few things. It's really bad when you had one watch, and peep all the holes.
1. Thanos got smacked too quick. I know he was weak after destroying the stones, but fam got laid down too fast. And we didn't get action for another 20, so they couldved dragged that scene a bit.
2. They all recapture the stones, come to present time, and see Blk Widow was gone, but wasn't concerned with Nebulas absence? :nerd:

1. Thanos didn't fight back that's why it was so easy. He accomplished what he set out to do so he was just like "meh w/e, do what ya'll gotta do". There was nothing for him to fight for.

2. Nebula was there it just wasn't Good Nebula because Bad 2014 Nebula took her place.

^^^I dont know if Im wrong but when they returned she wasnt there, but came back during the Hulk snap.

I never want to see Gwen Paltrow do an action scene ever again. Still not over how she washed Mandarin. So I dont wanna see her.

Saw it 3 times since Thursday

Amazing

Well all knew thanos was going to be defeated but man I was rooting for him all the way everyone cheering clapping against thanos made me feel some type of way

When all the super heroes showed everyone clapped hard af, especially spiderman like always and captain marvel got like 5 claps from the audience

The ship bringing down rain literally kept everybody on the ground from going on the offensive

It was bringing down rain for a minute before CM came through

I say that to point out they could have written another high level Avenger, to do the exact same work.

You could take her out of this movie completely and it wouldn't have made a difference. She wasn't a game changer in this film like they set her up to be.

I say that to point out they could have written another high level Avenger, to do the exact same work.

You could take her out of this movie completely and it wouldn't have made a difference. She wasn't a game changer in this film like they set her up to be.

Only she was.

Brought Tony to earth.

Took down the ship that was keeping everyone else's hands full.

Kept Thanos from snapping his fingers so that Tony could get to him.

You say that they could've written it so another high level Avenger could've taken out the same work. Ok.. But they didn't. Lol.

You're talking about what ifs and I'm talking about what actually happened on screen.

I'm sure this was posted but how did antman daughter get 5 years older, but Hawkeye family didnt and spiderman still in high school? Unless he failed

Did bradley cooper sign a contract where he doesn’t have to do press anymore for these movies? Did he even do interviews for GOTG2?

Only she was.

Brought Tony to earth.

Took down the ship that was keeping everyone else's hands full.

Kept Thanos from snapping his fingers so that Tony could get to him.

You say that they could've written it so another high level Avenger could've taken out the same work. Ok.. But they didn't. Lol.

You're talking about what ifs and I'm talking about what actually happened on screen.

If you're not entertaining the "what-ifs", we're having 2 different conversations. Because that's my point.

If you're presenting me a character who is meant to be the strongest and the savior, and you only show me half of that, (which can be done by your other characters) then you're selling that character short.

If I can do your job, do I really need you? Not necessarily. Yes, she helped... But like I said, EASILY replaceable if they wanted to write it that way. (And it shouldn't be that way. She should feel like a necessity to the film.)

Back
Top Bottom