WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm fairly fairly confident they have big plans for Silver Surfer.

I wonder if Silver Surfer can be that rival that CM needs that Cap had with Stark.

She didn’t fire a beam or use a weapon either. I may be misconstruing your point but I think it’s based on the fact that Captain Marvel was said to be the strongest in the MCU and you’re saying she wasn’t portrayed that way, correct? But she gave the Avengers an edge any time she came around and did things they couldn’t do without her, like save Tony and destroy Sanctuary II. I understand where you’re coming from but she played a trump card in a film that if they wanted she could’ve ended in about 20 mins but Carol just came into the fold. The movie isn’t about what she lost (Maria and Monica being mentioned could’ve held weight) but it was about what the core Avengers lost and how THEY could fix it.

Right. Thats all I'm saying. I just wanted a lil more lol

But, yeah you make a great point. This was more about what the others lost, so it makes sense. I just wish Marvel and directors didn't hype her up so much prior to this. Then I wouldn't have any issue.

I just wish Marvel and directors didn't hype her up so much prior to this. Then I wouldn't have any issue.

CM wasn't a well known character. They had a movie of hers to promote and Marvel did a good job of making her more popular.

Marvel Studios is about to repeat history again, turning an unknown into a household name.

The hyping her up is less about hyping up her part in endgame but just getting her to be more well known. And it's working.

It seems from the jump you didnt understand I was talking about characters not the movies.

You specifically mentioned not being able to comprehend the difference between their two MOVIES so I helped you out.
This never happened :lol:

You should read that post over and realize it was you not being able to comprehend I was saying I
I dont see much of a difference between the two CHARACTERS when you're calling CM boring and OP.

Dunno why i'm nervous on where they go in phase 4, I trust Feige.
You’re right to be nervous. They been rebooting the comics and going back to the big three every two years. Spider-Man will always be a draw but that’s only indirect revenue for Disney. Shang Chi and Eternals could easily flop and even if they don’t basing stories on the longterm is a stretch. FF works in theory but in reality hasn’t ever worked on film and hasn’t worked in print since Hickman had em. Black Panther’s rouges gallery only goes so far. But there is so much that can be done with the X-Men. They’ve been a financially successful franchise for almost 20 years even with every other movie being awful.

I trust Feige too but there’s only so much you can do with limitations on actors. Comic fans have never really embraced new characters or other characters taking over mantles longterm.

Daredevil could carry several films and interact with Spidey
Luke Cage and Iron Fist could work as a buddy cop film
Punisher always works
Ghost rider and Blade could be redone. Incorporating them with Strange is an obvious path.
Moon Knight

Outside of the X-Men it’s just hard for me to envision a big culminating event film without at least one of the Big Three. Maybe illuminati with just BP, Xavier, Reed, Strange and Namor?

Maybe a properly established Reed could take the place of Tony and carry and event between the FF and new Avengers team.

But I’ll keep hope alive.

The more I think about it, the more I think they should have run a "statue of liberty" style play instead of what they did

So captain marvel and all the women are the distraction

And then wasp is taking the gauntlet.. so it's a lil more like the Clint-BP-spidey move, where several people are involved

Right. Thats all I'm saying. I just wanted a lil more lol

But, yeah you make a great point. This was more about what the others lost, so it makes sense. I just wish Marvel and directors didn't hype her up so much prior to this. Then I wouldn't have any issue.

Now the audiences are familiar with her and she essentially earned some serious stripes over the past two months with the success of Captain Marvel and Endgame, they’ll be able to comfortably justify her powerset more in future films. The villains can get bigger and badder now after what went down in this movie. Time travel just opened up Kang and Immortus, alternate time lines

.....Madame Web :nthat:

Dog if IM morphed into a Skrull after he died :wow: Movie would’ve had another billi added to its total at this point and time. Damn they fumbled a touchdown
Bruh that would have a lil jump start to cm box office again
And folks going back to see if they missed something

Back
Top Bottom