WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Now I’m really interested in a dr strange 2

100% agreed...

I’m super curious to see how he plays things without having possession of the time stone...It saved the world from Dormammu then it basically saves the universe in IW / Endgame...

Now it’s gone :wow:...

100% agreed...

I’m super curious to see how he plays things without having possession of the time stone...It saved the world from Dormammu then it basically saves the universe in IW / Endgame...

Maybe marvel will fix things and there is a real eye of agamotto as Master Zik Master Zik said

Also do the real teseract

100% agreed...

cap put it back
So it’s not gone
Is it???
Idk whatever

I ain’t watched nothing in 3D since like 2011 :lol:

Gotta’ give the kids what they want lol
Last year they were a bit disappointed we didn’t watch Infinity War in 3D, they wanted the glasses. Oh well, it’ll be my second time.

Would love to get there but going there with an otherwise street level character is almost a point of no return. They could have never come back from Season 5 of the 90s animated series.

Once Mary Jane was revealed to be a clone the show got crazy wacky :lol: They already took Peter to space in the MCU and have him die and come back. At this point the damns have been tossed out the window. They can do some of Peter’s crazier stories, I’m all for it.

CM wasn't a well known character. They had a movie of hers to promote and Marvel did a good job of making her more popular.

Marvel Studios is about to repeat history again, turning an unknown into a household name.

The hyping her up is less about hyping up her part in endgame but just getting her to be more well known. And it's working.

Absolutely. I totally agree with that. But on the other side of that token, you have to acknowledge the post credit scenes (that deal with her role in Endgame) and comments made from directors about her role in Endgame.

I'd say those factors play a role in setting the table for expectations and hype. If those expectations were met or not, depends on the viewer. But they did open the door for "hype" prior to this movie; as well as building the name for her character for future projects. I agree there.

CM does have weaknesses, I can point at a few. Her own strength, it made her preoccupied with other planets and not including herself in the time travel mission. She also didn't seem all to concerned about Earth either. She's been away from Earth for so long that she can't relate to it anymore. In IW when the giant wormhole happened in NYC, it would have been an ideal appearance, but whatever. At the funeral scene she was by herself in the back, isolated and detached. Seems still prefers outer space more than anything.

Screenshot_2019-03-17-02-09-21-1.png
Screenshot_2019-03-17-02-08-04.png

And this is how you make a character interesting. :pimp:

It’s crazy how many people I know saw Endgame without seeing films like either Guardians and Winter Soldier :rofl:

I don’t feel bad for any of them!

Skrull invasion the only way to go
With pepper being a skrull
And the kid being one and tony too

I was just thinking the other day, what if when the “king skrull” took back his wife & child because only they could reproduce a “master race” of shape shifters. Captain Marvel handed her over without ever truly knowing their plot. Then, the Secret Invasion begins.

Galactus is whack.

Dr. Doom is the only villain I can think of off rip who can be humanized as successfully as Thanos. He has angles. He could even use a modified IM suit as his armor. Think Infamous Iron Man visually.

You basically get an evil Iron Man/Dr. Strange combo with powerful insecurities and motivations.

I say no to Kang just because I'm over the time travel angle.

I still maintain that there has to be another Wolverine out there somewhere from the Age of Ultron comic event. No writer ever thinks this time travel stuff all the way through.
They fixed that.

The Wolverine and Invisible Woman that went back to stop Wolverine from killing Hank Pym killed himself in the Savage Land. They even show his adamantium skeleton in a cave in the savage land back in the present.

I'm still waiting for somebody to make use of that adamantium.

Back
Top Bottom