WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

giphy.gif

to laugh at you nerds

I liked Infinity War better because it was about Thanos...the real Thanos and not this 2014 version in Endgame. The real Thanos won...they didn't really get revenge on him. That's why the final battle wasn't as emotional as it could have been from both perspectives. Thanos had no clue who these people were :lol:

Even though they undid the snap, it still created chaos in the universe. People's lives changed and there is gonna be fallout - it won't be as simple as everyone going back to their normal lives. Think of all the changed relationships/marriages in the 5 years, plus all the people who survived but lost everything and got depressed. There were probably a ton of suicides :smh: Even though that wasn't Thanos' intent, he still ruined lots of lives and undoing the snap won't change that. I'm interested to see if/how they address that in future films...the recovery will be like post-2012 NY x 10000

I liked Infinity War better because it was about Thanos...the real Thanos and not this 2014 version in Endgame. The real Thanos won...they didn't really get revenge on him. That's why the final battle wasn't as emotional as it could have been from both perspectives. Thanos had no clue who these people were :lol:

Even though they undid the snap, it still created chaos in the universe. People's lives changed and there is gonna be fallout - it won't be as simple as everyone going back to their normal lives. Think of all the changed relationships/marriages in the 5 years, plus all the people who survived but lost everything and got depressed. There were probably a ton of suicides :smh: Even though that wasn't Thanos' intent, he still ruined lots of lives and undoing the snap won't change that. I'm interested to see if/how they address that in future films...the recovery will be like post-2012 NY x 10000
His intent was to make people grateful and mindful of their very existence. He did that. Thanos Juan

I love how T'Challa was equipped with absolute swag walking through that portal. Came through with the whole Wakanda army no questions asked despite just coming back from the dead.

Gave Steve that quick lil head nod like "Yeah I know I been dead 5 years; ain't **** change but the day my *****. Where that ***** Thanos at?"

She was doing her thing leading the Avengers.

nah man.. she was doing the best she could.. and scarlett did a hell of job acting wise.. cause you see the pain and her breaking emotionally during the whole scene during the conference call

"so how are you guys handling it"

"it's an earthquake. we handle it, by not handling it"

and then she has the little sidebar with WM and you see her really really start to break hearing about clint

Back
Top Bottom