WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The thing I’m still confused about bro

Doesn’t ODIN give permission to who can use mjolnir? Like in Thor 1, and general comics

And him being dead only Thor is allowed to use it . Right?

Odin puts a spell on Mjolnir. Mjolnir because of said spell determines who is worthy.

Doesn’t ODIN give permission to who can use mjolnir? Like in Thor 1, and general comics

SpectacularJollyBedlingtonterrier-small.gif

Odin puts a spell on Mjolnir. Mjolnir because of said spell determines who is worthy.
Ohhhh

Than cap was worthy in that case . Heart being strong, willpower, all that shiii

Got it

Still super cool watching Thor holding both Stormbreaker and mjolnir

i dont think there was a "worthiness" category for stormbreaker or else he would have just told quill that he would not be worthy

the line just seem to imply that you have to be god-like or on thors level to handle it

Right. Thanos caught Stormbreaker.

It's a, "He who is worthy" type of thing.

They were cartel.

Okay? Lol

I know you understand the vibe the Russos were trying to put across when Rhodey describes the room full of bodies and when Clint mercilessly slaughters a man who is helpless and begging for his life

Hey look a wasted character

Although I get it. Son was too OP for his own good. Made of vibranium. Could lift Mjolnir. A damn Infinity Stone in his head.

All the behind the scenes and stills be damned. I’ve always liked how this suit looked watching the movie:lol:

What’s Coulson’s status in the MCU anyway? Does that show even count still? It would’ve been nice to see him at the end unless he’s dead again.

Okay? Lol

I know you understand the vibe the Russos were trying to put across when Rhodey describes the room full of bodies and when Clint mercilessly slaughters a man who is helpless and begging for his life

Bad guys had to die since Thanos didn't kill them. Mercy for for Yakuza members?

All the behind the scenes and stills be damned. I’ve always liked how this suit looked watching the movie:lol:

What’s Coulson’s status in the MCU anyway? Does that show even count still? It would’ve been nice to see him at the end unless he’s dead again.

New season starts in a couple weeks. Coulson is still alive, for now.

Back
Top Bottom