WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pqm0l0nCIn1sbz0e8o4_540.gif

tumblr_pqm0l0nCIn1sbz0e8o3_540.gif

tumblr_pqm0l0nCIn1sbz0e8o1_540.gif

tumblr_pqm0l0nCIn1sbz0e8o2_540.gif

C9D65A67-B23F-4E43-A6F4-121918DA6D7D.gif

3B7A3103-D8FB-409A-B6B8-691A85891FB4.gif

I felt all of this, but it's clear that the trauma of the situation allowed her to step into the forefront of the Avengers roster, when usually she's been more of a secondary character/eye candy. Here she was actually doing her best to keep the mission going and I liked that about her.

I never really put much emotional stock in BW as a character and I would have liked to see her continue to carry the torch in the absence of Tony and Steve. One of the few characters besides Nick and Thor who have been around since the early days.

Instead they let serial killer Clint get off scott free and go be with his family which was the worst part of AoU anyway. Lol

i get your point.. and really practically speaking, it was tony running the avengers like a business sort of beforehand and doing that sort of stuff once they became the avengers (so after A1.. handling the lil stuff, like inventory.. the necessary of the whole thing)

like basically cap's role in the whole thing was the coach.. while other people were the GM or star players on the field.. nat took over that role of being the GM, which fury obviously held at the very beginning then went to tony.. and then i guess might have been steve briefly between AOU and CW until the screw up at the beginning of the movie

that's why i think it could go to WM, the GM part of running the avengers.. i mean we see during IW he was handling some of the mundane stuff anyways.. or even that could be a way to keep pepper and happy busy and involved too, so it falls under the stark umbrella for costs and supply with rhodey being the COO

I still don't even know how Tony pulled off the switch. How did all the stones just end up on this new gauntlet on his hand.

The glove was Stark nanotech. You see the holes open up on the gauntlet when they first insert the stones.

Tony had the same mechanisms prepared on his own Iron Man gauntlet.

Killmonger could very well be the hero in BP.

Thanos the same.

Wish the movies would end in defeat like in the comics.

that one confuses me

when starlord asks thor that they should all have a thanos killing weapon in IW, thor said he can't handle it but cap has no problem wielding it

Peter Quill: Look, this is my ship. And I’m not going to… Wait, what kind of weapon are we talking about here?
Thor: The Thanos killing kind.
Peter Quill: Don’t you think that we should all have a weapon like that?
Thor: No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies will crumble as you minds collapse to the madness.

Cap is worthy (at least at that moment). It was the cringier payoff in the film because I feel like it diminishes Thor but it was fun nonetheless

Cap is worthy (at least at that moment). It was the cringier payoff in the film because I feel like it diminishes Thor but it was fun nonetheless

i dont think there was a "worthiness" category for stormbreaker or else he would have just told quill that he would not be worthy

the line just seem to imply that you have to be god-like or on thors level to handle it

cap only became worthy after 1) acknowledging he needed tony 2) dealing with himself and realizing how much of a pain THAT is and 3) explicitly stating he trusted tony

as cap himself said after having to deal with himself:

d669e31f-fac6-4fb6-815c-728c348e4407-gif.2325139

Last edited:
The thing I’m still confused about bro

Doesn’t ODIN give permission to who can use mjolnir? Like in Thor 1, and general comics

And him being dead only Thor is allowed to use it . Right?

Back
Top Bottom