WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

All the behind the scenes and stills be damned. I’ve always liked how this suit looked watching the movie:lol:

i mean i dont get why cap was still wearing a helmet anyways.. but the helmet connected to the suit killed it.. and they pulled it off better in daredevil

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F890882%252F090a3fd1-21ab-46df-9ed0-8e5ac47cd23c.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

but this was cap's best suit anyways (always wanted some captain puerto rico joke)

captain_america_winter_soldier.0.0.jpg

earth seemed like it turned even worse after the infinity war snap.

which makes sense, wasnt just humans that got snapped away.. alot of the animals and ecosystems being destroyed by man, were hit significantly by thanos' actions

think of what's happening right now in the real world with bees and if they actually just.. go away

cap allow become worthy after 1) acknowledging he needed tony 2) dealing with himself and realizing how much of a pain THAT is and 3) explicitly stating he trusted tony

as cap himself said after having to deal with himself:

d669e31f-fac6-4fb6-815c-728c348e4407-gif.2325139
Facts B :lol:

nah but i think a big part of it did have to do with Tony he was always arrogant with Tony

I think Vision's state of "being" doesn't apply to the rules of wielding Mjolnir.
Was about to say. Harken the *if you put it in an elevator.....* talk at the end of that movie. You could also go the route of him being “all good” thus is worthy

Random questions:

Didn't Thanos catch Mjolnir?

How did WM get that new armor?

Does mjolnir grant the wielder thunder powers?
Thor was summoning Stormbreaker to himself. Thanos grabs it and tries to slice his chest
Stormbreaker doesn't have the same "worthy-only" binding spell to it like mjolnir.. it just takes a lot of strength to hold it
Cap was able to hold it briefly as well

and yes the hammer gives powers. when Beta Ray Bill took mjolnir it gave him the lightning the helmet and all the works

Random questions:

Didn't Thanos catch Mjolnir?

How did WM get that new armor?

Does mjolnir grant the wielder thunder powers?
Thanos caught stormbreaker which wasn’t Odins so it was different I think .

And the other questions I’m wondering myself lol

Thor was summoning Stormbreaker to himself. Thanos grabs it and tries to slice his chest
Stormbreaker doesn't have the same "worthy-only" binding spell to it like mjolnir.. it just takes a lot of strength to hold it
Cap was able to hold it briefly as well

and yes the hammer gives powers. when Beta Ray Bill took mjolnir it gave him the lightning the helmet and all the works
Thanks for the clear up son goku

Facts B :lol:

nah but i think a big part of it did have to do with Tony he was always arrogant with Tony

one would think, after their brief little argument about trusting shield in avengers 1

as soon as shady shh starts going down in WS, he'd think to himself "who was it that said to me 'an intelligence agency that fears intelligence? historically, not awesome'"

then in age of ultron, they literally just fought with SW and QS.. but who does cap trust, his teammate or the guys they just fought and put funny thoughts in the whole teams head.. o and they also unleashed the hulk on a city

Back
Top Bottom