WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

892A0609-BB02-4769-816B-789229BB7465.gif

D1108B20-613A-4CC4-A1C7-11CA18128D68.gif

A7ADD1E5-07AE-4EC8-B4F0-ACC1ABE3C6BA.gif

603B63D9-AAC1-4189-B096-FCD6764F018D.gif

0638E2CA-7B53-441D-93B2-F83EA8FFAAC9.gif

86B618B0-5641-4683-B807-BA8CD38FD268.gif

1E895708-8846-45E7-9F41-BF61E2A357F2.gif

dude cant even be civil with himself :smh:

@everysingletime

@ksteezy

Steve had a real potty mouth this movie. Another call back they could've put in is someone saying he used a bad word.

On another note, are there any hi res gifs of Tony after he switched the gauntlet with Thanos?

If tony dusted all of thanos and his army, why wouldn’t past gamora be included? No one reminded him before, oh this gamora is on our side now so let her stay.

Well before that she helped present day Nebula and basically switched sides.
Yep, that's why I'm saying idk. Could they have been snapped back to 2014, maybe or even snapped out of existence but there's no definitives until someone explicitly says it

nah man.. she was doing the best she could.. and scarlett did a hell of job acting wise.. cause you see the pain and her breaking emotionally during the whole scene during the conference call

"so how are you guys handling it"

"it's an earthquake. we handle it, by not handling it"

and then she has the little sidebar with WM and you see her really really start to break hearing about clint

I felt all of this, but it's clear that the trauma of the situation allowed her to step into the forefront of the Avengers roster, when usually she's been more of a secondary character/eye candy. Here she was actually doing her best to keep the mission going and I liked that about her.

I never really put much emotional stock in BW as a character and I would have liked to see her continue to carry the torch in the absence of Tony and Steve. One of the few characters besides Nick and Thor who have been around since the early days.

Instead they let serial killer Clint get off scott free and go be with his family which was the worst part of AoU anyway. Lol

I still don't even know how Tony pulled off the switch. How did all the stones just end up on this new gauntlet on his hand.

Clint was killing for good, though.

Nah it was established he was killing pre-emptively, not like during some battle or mission. Like the cartel guys who didn't even have their guns out.

They make a point to establish how gruesome and disgusting it is by way of Rhodey's conversation with Nat

Back
Top Bottom