WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This.
It's taking over my life since Thursday and I've only seen it once :lol:
Hoping to see at least once more in the cinema.

I've been so nostalgic this weekend after the film. I been playing all the 90's Marvel cartoon theme songs on repeat especially the GOAT.

Man, we need X-MEN integration into the MCU asap.

Nah seriously if one of the portals opened up and you heard this theme.......just go all in on the fan service.

Going to repost this.

Considering the age of Marvel's core audience I doubt characters created in the last 10 years will play very well in movies the next 10 years.
Go the Teen Titans route and release it on a smaller scale.
No i'm not new to comics so don't come at me on some BS like that. I wasn't referring to the actual stories, but the 10 year build up and satisfying ending over 22 movies.
If you aren't new to comics then it can be reproduced again over 10 years.

Just watching the portal scene again, don't think it was a coincidence that T'Challa was the first one to come back. He got the juice now.

"I don't even know who you are" BARS

I have to say the quality of the leaks that are out there are pretty legit. :lol: Makes re-watching easier.

He had the look of "My man is about to finally clap cheeks"

Guaranteed that in that new reality/timeline he made, he saved him and married Peggy. That's why he would have had to use the Pym particles to jump back to the future/main timeline to see them at the end like that.

Not at all what I said, that's an implication you assumed.

I appreciated and enjoyed Spider-Man growing up, too...but through the prism of someone with the type of family and life I couldn't completely relate to.

You can certainly enjoy anything, even if it doesn't speak to your personal experience, but it's another level when you see your favorite character going home to his Hispanic mother and Black father, and that's exactly how you grew up. It's a level of appreciation that white kids, who have been predominantly the represented class in most entertainment have had for as long as they can remember. I'm cool with shifting a few characters so that everyone can enjoy these movies the way certain groups have been able to forever.

And that's my personal opinion on anecdotal story, but it seems most people agree. People finding genuine joy in some of these moments. I'm not sure what benefit there is to pushing back against that.

The point of reading these comics is escapism. The reason Peter Parker is the biggest superhero of all time however is because he has a pieces of him that everyone can see in themselves. Creating a Spider-Man that was changed in color just to appease me and people who look like me feels like a slap in the face personally. As if to say here’s YOUR Spider-Man. But the Spider-Man I had before was more than ok, he was perfect. White, purple or whatever color Ditko and Lee wanted to make him in ‘62. There’s nothing wrong with representation when it isn’t forced. There’s a reason Black Panther is so special in terms of the character and his creation in a time where we as in black people were seen as less then. But when there’s an already established core to a character and you change that to make me feel included as if to say I wasn’t included before, that makes me feel offended.

Really, none of this makes sense.

At all.

Not even a little bit.

Asking for more representation does not = disliking or not appreciating white characters

You can choose to ignore the inherent differences people have in this world ('I don't see color') but just know it makes you look like you want to keep yourself in a bubble like the white girl in the skit a couple of posts above you

Look for representation in your law makers and congressmen, something that actually matters. Not in fictional drawings that wear underwear to save the day.

tumblr_pqt4ckKxM11y9kq3to6_400.gif

tumblr_pqt4ckKxM11y9kq3to3_400.gif

tumblr_pqt4ckKxM11y9kq3to4_400.gif

tumblr_pqt4ckKxM11y9kq3to5_400.gif

tumblr_pqt4ckKxM11y9kq3to1_400.gif

tumblr_pqt4ckKxM11y9kq3to2_400.gif

Never got into Agents of SHIELD but looked up the Ghost Riders scenes since it'll be the same actor and seems like he did a pretty good job.

Avengers will sit at $2b after this weekend. Anyone thinks it'll have enough legs to topple Avatar, especially with Pokemon coming soon?

Avengers will sit at $2b after this weekend. Anyone thinks it'll have enough legs to topple Avatar, especially with Pokemon coming soon?
i honestly hope so
i think im gonna go try to catch it again too

seen on reddit folks was saying if it gets close they're gonna go watch it again to get to avatar

A lot of Chris Evan fans in here lol. They can't stop talking about him. Just grab an autograph from him. The man is just himself. There's sure is a lot of hate for a person that loves doing what he does being an actor. Give it a break, move on.

Real question is what are you doing with your life.
What are you quoting me for? I just stated that based on the BTS video from Pratt, Evans is a goof, meaning he likes to joke around.

Back
Top Bottom