WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Welp...waiting for that MCU phase 4 reveal. I feel lost after Endgame; still need time to sink it in. It's going to be a whole different feel to the future and so on. But Marvel will only go up from here in my opinion.

the more i think about it the more i think the next avengers movie should be skrull invasion but then the final avengers of that entire "saga" should be secret wars (pt. 1 pt. 2)

As good as EG was, I can see how non-fans wouldn't. Lots of callbacks to all the older movies.

My wife loved IW, she probably wouldn't have enjoyed EG as much.

tumblr_pqsz96aeOS1rp382io3_540.gif

tumblr_pqsz96aeOS1rp382io4_540.gif

tumblr_pqsz96aeOS1rp382io1_540.gif

tumblr_pqsz96aeOS1rp382io2_540.gif

He knew the whole time Rogers was going to stay back in time

Yo this bootleg is clean

:nerd::nerd:

It'd be nice for a proper World War Hulk / World Breaker Hulk.
Especially if Feige opens the can of worms thar is alternate timelines.

Does Disney get the rights to Venom when the deal goes through?
I really just want a good spidey/venom movie.

Avengers will sit at $2b after this weekend. Anyone thinks it'll have enough legs to topple Avatar, especially with Pokemon coming soon?
It should. Most big theaters around me are showing Pokemon in normal viewing, no IMAX, no dolby. Those are still for Endgame

Look for representation in your law makers and congressmen, something that actually matters. Not in fictional drawings that wear underwear to save the day.

I think you're not understanding my point.

Forget the mcu even exists for a second. There is a problem with you being ok with a lack of representation because you 'don't see color'

I know you're a minority...only white ppl should be talking like that :rolleyes

Avengers will sit at $2b after this weekend. Anyone thinks it'll have enough legs to topple Avatar, especially with Pokemon coming soon?
I just looked and the numbers for Avatar can't believe it did that much. The movie was so meh to, I know I didn't even think about seeing that movie twice. I swear these comic book movies suffer from such a large fall off the second and third week.
Domestic Total Gross: $749,766,139
Domestic Lifetime Gross: $760,507,625
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=avatar.htm

End Game
Domestic Total as of Apr. 30, 2019:$427,099,795
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2019.htm
JESUS that is damn near in the theater quality, dude using a 4K to view the movie. That is why movies will never break Avatar no matter how overrated it is, to many ways to view the movie and not pay in today's tech age. If they are going to account for inflation I think they should look at accounting for piracy. If they did I am pretty sure IW would gross more than Avatar. Hell any big blockbuster close in the past 4/5 years would dust Avatar if they factored in that.
Gross.PNG

Nah its fair to factor in piracy.

That's taking away repeat business.

I'm confident if you take away piracy a movie like endgame would have zero problems beating avatar

I have been wondering if Cisco is suppose to be gay on the Flash TV show.
Nah, he stay smashing fine females.

But I can see why ppl would think that.

And Iceman was turned gay cuz of Bendis' ego. He ran out of ideas and knew his X-Men run was trash and unremarkable so he set out to do things to characters that would be hard to undo, retcon, and that were long lasting. He decided on that based off a select group of X-fans with a wild idea that the reason Iceman doesnt have a steady girlfriend is cuz he's gay. So far Iceman being gay is something following writers had to run with cuz its nothing but bad PR if they tried to make recently revealed gay character not gay.

Last edited:
I think you're not understanding my point.

Forget the mcu even exists for a second. There is a problem with you being ok with a lack of representation because you 'don't see color'

I know you're a minority...only white ppl should be talking like that :rolleyes

I look for representation in things that have real world merit. I love comic books....but they don’t have any bearings on the real world.

Back
Top Bottom