WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I enjoyed Avatar.
th

Seems about right

Avatar was cool to see in IMAX when it originally came out..

I think I've watched the movie twice in my life

Once other movies started shooting for IMAX, anything avatar had going for it went out the window

What? Hero romances kept to a minimum? Have you seen any movies, comic books, or TV shows over the past 75 years or so?

kiss.jpg

984b3d73262bc8803c432f647286c4c4

DIG020564_1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

ffannualwed1.jpg

f44587c7235315db01e2596b1c528858.jpg

Man not to dismiss anyone's point of view but some of yall say the weirdest most non-sensical ****.
In the context of the MCU which is what this thread is about. Of course there been romances in other properties. LOL. Broaden the scope of the discussion just so you can put up an opposing argument.:lol:

if i had the patience
id look through the og avatar thread
and see who fronting on it
saying they liked then
but fronting now

if i had the patience
id look through the og avatar thread
and see who fronting on it
saying they liked then
but fronting now
I’m sure you’ll find a lot. It almost seems like it’s the cool thing to do to hate on it right now it’s actually quite comical but I guess this is a thread full of young millennial kids that think having AirPods or having cool Nike shoes makes you “rich”

Just saw it for the second time. Definitely a good second watch but i’m done now.

I’m sure you’ll find a lot. It almost seems like it’s the cool thing to do to hate on it right now

I mean the movie just doesn't age well

Like look at jaws or Jurassic park, those movies still hold up.. but then there are others where you see them now after better quality films have come out and the movies just don't hold up

Nah, he stay smashing fine females.

But I can see why ppl would think that.

And Iceman was turned gay cuz of Bendis' ego. He ran out of ideas and knew his X-Men run wasntrash and unremarkable somhe set out to do things to characters that would be hard to undo, retcon, and that were long lasting. He decided on that based off a select group of X-fans with a wild idea that the reason Iceman doesnt have a steady girlfriend ks cuz he's gay. So far Iceman being gay is something following writers had to run with cuz its nothing but bad PR if they tried to make recently revealed gay character not gay
bro i never said this :lol: what kinda misquote function is this

Endgame is such a beast at the box office that theaters by me aren't going to give Detective Pikachu the Dolby and Imax rooms when it opens. Endgame are keeping all the premium rooms.

Says this in response to a post about representation, right after telling the gay community to kick rocks for wanting it as well :rofl:

You can’t compare race and sexuality.

You can’t hide your ethnic background unless you’re fair skin.

Way to compare Apple and oranges

I hate it when ppl only care about representation when it applies to them. That's a self centered way of thinking.

You’re delusional. Everything we see in movies has a white hero. Why you so butt hurt that people of color want to see themselves as what comic illustrators and writers have been doing for years.

There is a black captain America. There’s a Mexican ghost rider. There’s an Afro Latino Spider-Man.

A lot of black and brown comic book characters that should get shine.

Hate when people want to minimize the need for representation of black and browns without them being the gay character in movies and tv shows.

Back
Top Bottom