WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You’re delusional. Everything we see in movies has a white hero. Why you so butt hurt that people of color want to see themselves as what comic illustrators and writers have been doing for years.

There is a black captain America. There’s a Mexican ghost rider. There’s an Afro Latino Spider-Man.

A lot of black and brown comic book characters that should get shine.

Hate when people want to minimize the need for representation of black and browns without them being the gay character in movies and tv shows.

What are you even talking about?

I don't think English is your first language cuz you're pretty much preaching to the choir.

I see your side.

But I also see the other side too.

Problem is the only boat you want lifted up in the tide is yours but I think a tide should lift all boats.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Avatar. The Pocahontas comparison is spot on though lol. The visual experience in IMAX alone made it enjoyable though. The story was meh, but it was still enjoyable.

Dudes really upset in here because of a 5 minute scene with a gay character?

Let me clear the air.

I don’t have an issue with the gay scene. I took issue with the lgbtq community saying it wasn’t enough.

I’m only speaking for myself, but I for one am tired of the force fed agenda and don’t feel like it’s needed in marvel movies unless it’s an actual gay comic book character.

I won't lie I don't think I can do all 22 movies a hundred percent.

Beginning and end is easy but I'd probably get confused in the middle.

Tried to do it off the top of my head, but its hard cause some of the ones in the middle are unclear or happening at the same time :lol:

Let me clear the air.

I don’t have an issue with the gay scene. I took issue with the lgbtq community saying it wasn’t enough.

I’m only speaking for myself, but I for one am tired of the force fed agenda and don’t feel like it’s needed in marvel movies unless it’s an actual gay comic book character.

"agenda" :lol:

you make it sound so nefarious, cats want their own character, I don't blame em.

Some guys are going to get triggered but..

Screenshot_20190502-003111_Chrome.jpg

bro i never said this :lol: what kinda misquote function is this
Meant to quote your other post about the HD leak :nerd: and deleted the quote for someone else's post :lol:
I’m sure you’ll find a lot. It almost seems like it’s the cool thing to do to hate on it right now it’s actually quite comical but I guess this is a thread full of young millennial kids that think having AirPods or having cool Nike shoes makes you “rich”
Or Avatar is trash. Then and now.

If anything it's the cool thing to lime movies like that cuz of the visuals despite the lack of quality storytelling.

Was he initially gay?
Hercules is historically pansexual and a pedophile. All of the Greek gods are really.

So yeah. What y'all think Herc and Ilyolas were on during the 90s show?

This is the last character maga ppl should die on a hill for.

They be ******* goats, snakes, horses, etc.
:nerd: :nerd:

Is it the Chinese leak?

Last edited:
Easiest way to intro mutants is thru the gamma radiation emitted from the stones unlocking the X-gene and over the course of those 5 years, mutant powers began manifesting.

The negative to that narrative is that it removes a lot of the historical color to major backstories (Magneto, Wolverine, etc). It is, however, a believable jumping off point to the integration of the X-Men and their rogue gallery.

And it should be fairly simple to weave in more of the cosmic universe via Guardians and Captain Marvel. I mean, how many times are they going to have her bring up the “different planets” she’s interacting with and foreshadow the likes of Quasar, Warlock, Shi’ar, Celestials, etc?

If anything, I’m more excited for the cosmic developments more than the Earth based characters at this point. And this is coming from someone who shunned the cosmic characters and storylines growing up, with 80% of my comic devotion to the X-Men world.

Last edited:
I don't think they have to keep it in the same universe. They should be able to tell the story properly without the weight and expectations of the Avengers prime storyline looming.

Just got out my second viewing. Went by way faster than the first.
Still can’t decide which I like more before EG and IW.

Back
Top Bottom