WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The whole multiverse idea is really dope, now that we know Tony is dead, i really think the black suit spidey is Miles from Mysterios universe perhaps and he comes through to expose him in Peters world and they team up....becsuse I dont see how peter has 4 suits now, since Tony is dead now to make them.

The whole multiverse idea is really dope, now that we know Tony is dead, i really think the black suit spidey is Miles from Mysterios universe perhaps and he comes through to expose him in Peters world and they team up....becsuse I dont see how peter has 4 suits now, since Tony is dead now to make them.
they already said miles isn't in ffh
was posted like 2 o 3 times in this thread
from the director already

y'all really gonna try to rank Logan that high
when all they did was blatantly copy the last of us
mutant version :smh:

"The Last of Us" is classic but the story of an old man traveling with a young kid isn't exactly original. I actually thought Logan shared more tonal and thematic similarities to "The Road".

Y'all sound silly as hell talking bout some Avatar

Screenshot_20190509-002147_Instagram.jpg

Disney didn't own Avatar when it was in theaters though.

Kinda wish they had the photon shield lined up as a 'break in case of emergency' deal

Since tony had the vision, they said in spidey he was working on cap's new shield, they had it in agents of shield and it appeared tony had when they went barn door protocol

So once cap's old shield broke you could see him use the new one

y'all really gonna try to rank Logan that high
when all they did was blatantly copy the last of us
mutant version :smh:

Only thing I can find is a video game by that name.. but the movie basically has the same beats as 'nebraska'

Substitute Laura for the sweepstakes in nebraska

As much as I'm not a fan of the guy, it's crazy that he managed to hold the record for so long with two original properties.

It took a 22 film, 10 year saga movie to dethrone Titantic and *hopefully* Avatar.

I am surprised about Star Lord and Nebula, really thought they were setting the table for a War Machine and Nebula future.

Minority here but wasn't blown away by TDK or Logan, perhaps I need to rewatch. I think CinemaSins has ruined both movies for me. LOL

I thought they were good but the level of praise they both received turned them off to me. I need to rewatch them both before really responding but upon leaving the theater I was like. Oh ok the series is over. ED I was like **** that was amazing to walk that tight rope and not fall off, executing so many iconic comicbook moments.

Projections show that if Endgame does end up with the worldwide record, it might not beat the domestic record held by "The Force Awakens". I thought that was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom