WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

life sized nano gauntlet
0mnkxwycx6x21.jpg

thats gon' be so sick with the other gauntlet... i really dont even want to see if that one was still on sale because im gon' be so tempted to get both

Let's not forget what James Cameron has said about the avengers

**** this guy.

Salty cuz theres countless generations that love superhero movies.

If he doesnt like dont watch. Don't bother worrying about what the masses want to watch.

As much as I'm not a fan of the guy, it's crazy that he managed to hold the record for so long with two original properties.

It took a 22 film, 10 year saga movie to dethrone Titantic and *hopefully* Avatar.
Not surprising given how long his movies were appowed in theaters.

Speaking of nano gauntlet, since tony is in constant control of nano tech why didn’t he just disassemble it as soon as it was near thanos? *sin* ding

As much as I loved Thor in EG, I was really expecting him to be back in Thor shape once he, "suited up."

That's the pic you post every time when someone talks about Logan :rofl:

that's literally the cliff and when they fall off of it

james mangold should find someone who can direct the last 15-20 mins of his movies or at least the wolverine related ones

James Cameron hasn't made a movie I've watched more than once since '91.
Dude is way too full of himself, remember when he thought he could fix the BP oil leak? :rofl:

jesus.. i had to look up when t2 came out :wow:

but yea, i've never actually watched titanic all the way through.. avatar i saw i think twice, once in regular theater and then in IMAX, dont think i've watched it again since and oddly it isnt on like TBS or TNT or something at all really

i've seen true lies ('94) couple times though

jesus.. i had to look up when t2 came out :wow:

but yea, i've never actually watched titanic all the way through.. avatar i saw i think twice, once in regular theater and then in IMAX, dont think i've watched it again since and oddly it isnt on like TBS or TNT or something at all really

i've seen true lies ('94) couple times though

Ah **** I forgot about True Lies. I do like that movie a lot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom