WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

T1, T2, and Aliens are classics. The Abyss and True Lies are fun movies. And you can't discount his earlier work as an artist for Lucas/Spielberg. He could have stopped there and people would still give him his due. But he didn't and went on to make 2 of the highest grossing movies of all time (I didn't even bring up the Oscar wins). So while I'm not a fan of those two films, I can understand where that arrogant snobbish attitude comes from in that tweet.

T1, T2, and Aliens are classics. The Abyss and True Lies are fun movies. And you can't discount his earlier work as an artist for Lucas/Spielberg. He could have stopped there and people would still give him his due. But he didn't and went on to make 2 of the highest grossing movies of all time (I didn't even bring up the Oscar wins). So while I'm not a fan of those two films, I can understand where that arrogant snobbish attitude comes from in that tweet.
i prefer watching t2 over t1
and aliens over alien
honestly i prefer aliens > aliens 3 > alien

i prefer watching t2 over t1
and aliens over alien
honestly i prefer aliens > aliens 3 > alien

We are the complete opposite :lol:

I prefer the dread and tone of Alien and the cold efficiency and minimalism of T1 over T2. But man, you can't go wrong with any of em. Classic classic films

And I actually like Alien 3. Much better than the mess that was Resurrection

life sized nano gauntlet
0mnkxwycx6x21.jpg

:wow:

Now we're talking

Back
Top Bottom