WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

uq2767y9muw21.jpg
yo i aint even notice all that in my theater

I get annoyed by people who've only watched maybe 1-3 movies max and then watch endgame cuz everyone is doing it and have so many complaints
Or the people who never watched the essential movies..

Example: I never watched any iron man movies or any captain America movies or any avengers movie, will I like Endgame?

Me:
tenor.gif

'Who are all these people showing up via those circle things? They weren't around the whole movie, now I'm supposed to care about them? I found myself some checking out at that point. Bad story. '

Me:

-__________-
Sounds like my sister-in-law. But she's seen the movies. :smh:

I get annoyed by people who've only watched maybe 1-3 movies max and then watch endgame cuz everyone is doing it and have so many complaints

True!

I got friends who suddenly became Marvel “experts” and have become so petty about every single detail after watching a FEW movies. I left our chat group cuz they won’t stop talking about how incorrect the time travel was implemented in the movie :stoneface:

True!

I got friends who suddenly became Marvel “experts” and have become so petty about every single detail after watching a FEW movies. I left our chat group cuz they won’t stop talking about how incorrect the time travel was implemented in the movie :stoneface:
Like it was explained twice in the movies. It's why I don't like talking about the movies cause every nitpick comes from people not paying attention to what was said during the movie.

It's a fine line though because you shouldn't have to watch 22 films as a pre-requisite in order to appreciate Endgame. If it's a great film, it should be able to stand alone by itself to a certain degree.

Rewatching right now in 1080p. Funnier than I remember. Love it when Cap and Tony go back to 1970.

It's a fine line though because you shouldn't have to watch 22 films as a pre-requisite in order to appreciate Endgame. If it's a great film, it should be able to stand alone by itself to a certain degree.

Rewatching right now in 1080p. Funnier than I remember. Love it when Cap and Tony go back to 1970.

PM?

Back
Top Bottom