WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Speaking of posting Captain Marvel stuff before, I know I posted these in the Hot Toys thread but here’s a better look at her main Endgame suit. With the helmet that was in the commercials but not in the movie.

C01CDA9F-8CD4-4437-BDDC-0D79E252A818.jpeg

2B69BBD6-8A61-4ECE-818B-6C04CE2F90F8.jpeg
That suit is dope. That’s another one I may want lol love the sash part

Anyone after reflecting kinda wish the action was longer?

I know in IW from the time that the alien ships tried to breach the wakanda shields up to when Thanos snapped that was close to an hr. So it was an hr of fighting.

In endgame...I think from the time that headquarters blew up to when Stark snapped... That probably was only half an hr. If that.

Watched it for the 4th time... :lol:

The last “I love you 3000” at the end really hits home. :blush: |l

Cannot wait to watch Infinity War and Endgame in one sitting :pimp:

Watched it for the 4th time... :lol:

The last “I love you 3000” at the end really hits home. :blush: |l

Cannot wait to watch Infinity War and Endgame in one sitting :pimp:

That and the cheeseburgers just hit home man.. and Rhodey, peter and pepper

Shh just hits

Especially when you watch it couple times so you look for certain things.. like how stunned tony is when she fires that off

Anyone after reflecting kinda wish the action was longer?

I know in IW from the time that the alien ships tried to breach the wakanda shields up to when Thanos snapped that was close to an hr. So it was an hr of fighting.

In endgame...I think from the time that headquarters blew up to when Stark snapped... That probably was only half an hr. If that.

Having watched it again recently, I almost liken it to Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2. First part is almost all action with the second part allowing for all their consequences to breathe. "Endgame" is part-Leftovers, part-Ocean's 11, and part-Lord of the Rings. As much as enjoyed them,, not sure I can sit through a 5 1/2 hour back to back sitting of IW and EG though. Maybe after a while

Why not?

Between group xmen movies, individual character movies, spinoff movies and otherwise.. you sure as shh can

Just xmen movies, they need to do the following:
Magneto
Apocalypse
juggernaut
Mr sinister
Onslaught
Mastermold & sentinels
Nimrod
Omega red

plus you have storylines that need to get done like: sauron and the savage lands

That's before you get to the phoenix force and all that comes with that, DOFP
omega red would be dope as hell

denzel > downey
not even close
but i respect them tryna look out for their patna

Nah.. Denzel plays Denzel in like 90% of his movies

But Denzel shoulda won for Malcolm x and he also didn't play Denzel in training day, which is why he won

Yeah looking like it will finish around $850m domestic.

Unless it slows down more, it should beat Avatar worldwide by Memorial Day tbh
Yea it's looking like it'll have about the same legs as IW.

850 mil from a 357 domestic opening will give it a 2.38 multiplier. IW had a 2.4 multiplier. Basically meaning American audiences consider endgame to have the same replay value as Iw

3rd rewatch the other day. Noticed that when watching future nebulas memories and thanos saw himself say “I am inevitable” he smirked. Didn’t notice that the first two times I watched.

Thanos had a lil “damn I’m bad*** Imma use that one” moment :pimp::lol:

He was brutal but in the end he was just like any villain that wanted to kill everything.

In IW he gave an almost convincing speech to Gamora about her planet birthing babies that known nothing about hunger and suffering.

The universe he wants to shred to atoms includes that planet too.

What a chump.
His reasoning for that made total sense given the Avengers were the reason he saw his original plan wasnt enough.

Son said y'all cant appreciate my gifts. **** it then, Imma wipe all y'all out and start from scratch with a truly grateful universe that only knows of what they have, not what they lost.

All of that ties in to the 'Move on but not us' theme.

Saw it again. Was on the lookout for Howard The Duck which I missed the first time. Shoutout to Marvel for figuring out a way to keep people sitting in their seats after the credits (new Spider-Man trailer).

Shed another thug tear when the Avengers Assembled. Classic moment.

RDJ should definitely be nominated if nothing more than a lifetime achievement award. Dude been consistently crushing it for more than a decade.

Back
Top Bottom