WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So even worse. He knows Barnes was a brainwashed assassin and still tries to kill him later when he finds out about his parents.
How is that worse?

He just found out Bucky killed his parents.
Tony let his emotions get the better of him. Not really leadership material ...
Was absolutely nothing to lead in that moment.

This is like saying Steve isnt leadership material when he easily gets distracted when someone tells him Bucky is alive. Something that happened more than once in more than one movie. Steve straight up blames himself for those Wakandans dying in Civil War cuz he couldnt focus when Bucky was mentioned forcing Wanda to save him.

Hope you stay consistent with that.
Tony's Iron Man suits should be banned or at the least, regulated. If Sen. Stern had his way, Tony would be regulated to glorified "tech guy".
You mean the senator that was secretly Hydra?

:lol: Yeah, no.
If you rewatch the scene,, there are plenty of moments where he has lasers pointed DIRECTLY at their faces and shooting before Cap shoves him aside to avoid the kill shot. So Tony ain't no saint.
I didnt call him a saint. I said he was far more composed than Bruce or Thor would've been given the revelation of who killed his parents and that Steve betrayed him.

Not at any point in that fight did Tony try to kill Steve.

Last edited:
bro steve let his emotions get the best of him when it came to bucky for like.. the entire movie lol

For 3 movies, to be fair

First avenger, disobeyed orders because he heard Bucky was in danger

WS, hydra is going at the whole team and dude is pulling punches because again Bucky

CW, the whole UN and members of the avengers be damned

At no point did dude think the best route was to talk to his avengers teammates about helping

But in AOU, he's quick to trust SW over his teammates

In CW, he barely knows BP but he trusts going to him over when he had the chance to go to teammates like 2 movies ago

The first of scene of CW with tony was him recreating his last moments with his parents. You cant tell me he wouldn't do anything if he saw why they didnt come back..

I probably would've been mad of course but you don't just kill someone. Imagine Steve wasn't there to defend Bucky. Tiny would've murdered someone in cold blood.

nah that's a lie bro if you in the room with someone and you find out THEY killed your parents you not gonna be like
im mad but you brainwashed B so its coo lol
For 3 movies, to be fair

First avenger, disobeyed orders because he heard Bucky was in danger

WS, hydra is going at the whole team and dude is pulling punches because again Bucky

CW, the whole UN and members of the avengers be damned

At no point did dude think the best route was to talk to his avengers teammates about helping

But in AOU, he's quick to trust SW over his teammates

In CW, he barely knows BP but he trusts going to him over when he had the chance to go to teammates like 2 movies ago
facts
steve stay letting his emotions get the best of him
it's just when Tony does it he's more fervent

Fact is if Tony had succeeded in killing buck that would've been real murder
so bucky killing his parents is fake murder? :lol:
brainwashed or not he still killed his parents man his parents are no longer alive because he used his metal arm to choke them out lmao

so bucky killing his parents is fake murder? :lol:
brainwashed or not he still killed his parents man his parents are no longer alive because he used his metal arm to choke them out lmao
Again I've never denied that buck killed them, but it's still not murder lol

There are many ways to kill someone and it not be murder. It could be by accident. It could be by self defense. Or it could be by way of being brainwashed lmao

If we're going by Civil War, here are the facts. If the tarmac fight was a game of pick-up, Tony's team got they *** handed to them plain and simple. Mind you, he had two Iron Man suits, a Wakandan king, and an Infinity stone personified and son still lost. Plus, Tony was so shook that he begged a 16 year old kid from Queens to come help him but not gonna get into all that..

Tony's leadership was so bad that it ended in one of his teammates crippling his bestie. The cherry on top is that Natasha up and joins the other side cuz of how poorly run this entire operation is. This was on par with the 04 Lakers and 73-9 Warriors meltdown tbh. And dude has the audacity to be pissed at Rogers for his shortcomings smh

In summary, don't talk to me bout emcees got skills....Tony's alright but he's not real

Lol at you guys trying to justify Tony’s poor reaction to the video.
Poor reaction?

Its clear you dont care about your parents. Miss me with that he knew about the brainwashing. Thats nonsense and irrelevant. Whst he didnt know was his parents were actually murdered.

You sound wild stupid.

So?

Tony has killed plenty killers/murderers that deserved to die ever since Iron Man 1.
If we're going by Civil War, here are the facts. If the tarmac fight was a game of pick-up, Tony's team got they *** handed to them plain and simple.
But it wasn't that AT ALL :lol:

A pickup game? :rofl: A pickup game where Tony and them aren't actually trying to win I guess.

Word to what Tony and Natasha talked about in the middle of it.
And dude has the audacity to be pissed at Rogers for his shortcomings smh
How is Steve lying and harboring a murderer and protecting him Tony's shortcomings?

That's the only thing Tony has ever been pissed with Rogers over. Anything else is your imagination.

Last edited:
You guys keep making up your own definition of murder

I googled it and it's defined as an unlawful killing of a human being by a sane person with intent, malice afterthought

You guys are ridiculous :lol:

You guys need to get newer hobbies than this perpetual smear campaign against Steve and all persons associated with him.

Was Tony also not "trying to win" when he got his *** beat by Steve and Bucky?:lol:

Fact is, "Iron Man" took his ball and went home after getting whooped so bad he cried to his daddy.

Oh I forgot to add, even Black Panther eventually understood and forgave Bucky for his actions. You know, something a rational leader would know how to do. Plus, son even dared Tony to run up on his crib in the post credits scene. He knew Stark didn't want that smoke

You guys need to get newer hobbies than this perpetual smear campaign against Steve and all persons associated with him.

Nah, I kinda get it though. They hail Tony as the ultimate nerd fantasy. Brilliant, rich, gets all the ladies, etc. On top of that, he's incredibly flawed, egotistical and selfish. So he's relatable.

Steve on the other hand, has got morals and principles and makes the tough choices even at the risk of being ostracized and hated. He confronts the real sh*t that people don't wanna face. They rather be Iron Man zipping through the sky making quips.

Keeping a secret from a friend/teammate. A murder of his parents at that = shortcoming

:lol: :smh:
These dudes are either crazy delusional or just straight up liars refusing to admit a man's fault even though he's apologized for it himself.
Was Tony also not "trying to win" when he got his *** beat by Steve and Bucky?:lol:
He was trying to kill Bucky. Not beat up or apprehend Steve and Bucky.

Scumbag Steve jumped in.

Pulled a Draymond.

I googled it and it's defined as an unlawful killing of a human being by a sane person with intent, malice afterthought

As someone who has actually studied law, there are defenses to murder

And then there are varying degrees of murder

However, none of those change the basic act from being what it is

It is simply defining the circumstances and assessing the degree of punishment that should befall upon the person who committed said act

And it’s the mens rea and actus reus

Funny enough, Tony and Bucky would get off pretty easily for the people they would have killed because they would have pretty good defenses (although Bucky did commit “real murder”)

Bucky would be dead thou, if tony succeeded

However, cap either way would do hard time for his crimes (which you fail to mention)

Back
Top Bottom