WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I thoroughly enjoyed infinity war.. but zero clue how people say it’s better than end game

end game just hit notes that no other comic book movie has hit.. hell ain’t a lot of movies hit those level of notes

IW to me is better because it was just a phenomenal lead in for EG.
EG was hyped but I feel it's because IW blew(at least me) away.
There was so much to prove especially with Thanos, all the different characters interacting, how the story unfolded and they delivered. I'm still shocked this fool got all the Stones and did the snap in ONE film. The writing was great in IW, every line in that movie was followed by a better line.

The first half of EG was on its way for sure to surpassing IW. The minute they hit time travel though it fell apart for me. There were things I just didn't want them to do and they did it. Seemed like a cop out. I did LOVE certain things about the time travel aspect but I mostly dislike it. The film picks back up for me when they return and Thanos comes and blows up headquarter.

EG will forever have the greatest last hour of ANY cbm ever though.

I went through those Return of the King emotions during EG

Yea.. end game built into the 1st hour of end game to me

hell they made you care about BW enough that when that moment come it hits in the feels.. same with Hawkeye, when you hear that voice and it hits

these dudes even found a way to redeem Thor 2

endgame is the payoff for the whole saga, not just 1 movie

I thoroughly enjoyed infinity war.. but zero clue how people say it’s better than end game

end game just hit notes that no other comic book movie has hit.. hell ain’t a lot of movies hit those level of notes

i will never forget the experience it was to see infinity war and end game in theaters. just a whole level up.

with that said, winter soldier > both. dont @ me.

Infinity War was 10 years in the making. Seeing IW was more of a spectacle because the wait was that long.

Endgame we waited a year for, it felt different.

They were 2 completely different movies,
I cried in Endgame, but Infinity War was a spectacle from start to finish, every scene in Infinity War was like nonstop action.

IW - 10/10
Endgame - 9/10

i will never forget the experience it was to see infinity war and end game in theaters. just a whole level up.

TWS loses value with every watch, especially with how neutered the artist formerly knows as the Winter Soldier is now.
CW > TWS

nah

and while I thoroughly enjoyed infinity war.. I can remember specific moments throughtout endgame that just hit

like whole theater was silent.. whole theater was silent and you heard sniffing.. people cheering

can’t think of another film that felt like a legit event more than a film

IW - 10/10
Endgame - 9/10

I’ll agree with this because the first half of Endgame is an 8 but once Hulk snaps, it’s a 10. I’d even say an 11. That last 30 min was the most hyped I’ve ever seen a theater get.

It’s literally a moment that you had to be there to understand the energy. What a totally different state of mind we’re in just one year later. [/COLOR]

Infinity War was 10 years in the making. Seeing IW was more of a spectacle because the wait was that long.

Endgame we waited a year for, it felt different.

They were 2 completely different movies,
I cried in Endgame, but Infinity War was a spectacle from start to finish, every scene in Infinity War was like nonstop action.

IW - 10/10
Endgame - 9/10

and endgame was the whole saga in the making

infinity war was thanos film

endgame was the OG avengers plus antman rocket and Rhodey thrown in and couple others

but you felt the weight of the relationships.. when tony reacted to cap as soon as he got back from space, you felt that shh

BDF5D94F-BD5E-4E33-BF31-34198228E2ED.jpeg

The disrespect! This is blasphemous! At least show my guy some respect and put his death up against someone like Wolvie’s in Logan.

Cleo - stupid. didn’t even kill one cop.
Mia - thot. giving the best man the yams.
Ricky - bum. couldn’t run a slant.
Tony in 4!

Last edited:
BDF5D94F-BD5E-4E33-BF31-34198228E2ED.jpeg

with all due respect, this is blasphemous! At least show my guy some respect and put his death up against someone like Wolvie’s in Logan.

Tony in 4!

Not going lie.. the funeral for Logan hit.. but I was too annoyed by the kid made steroids to really care when that final scene was going down

but I’m not going lie, the one that almost hit on Tony’s level to me was wall-e x 2.. and then g baby

“Mr. Stark? Hey… Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark…. We won, Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it. I'm sorry…”

The time travel aspect of End Game to me wasn't a cop out as they showed different aspects of the time they were there. Not to mention, Tony's moment with his father in the past. Also set up Cap's decision to go back and be with Peggy. The implications of the new added experiences are seen throughout the film.

The emotions throughout End Game with it's final pay off, the only change I would have made would be Tony's funeral but I get why it was done.

As far as the Winter Soldier talk, in CA:TWS, he was the brain washed version, and his style of fighting with his arm was definitely for offensive purposes. In CA:CW, he's not THE Winter Soldier, but he isn't Bucky either. His fighting style is much more defensive and you can see that in how he uses his metal arm. Then, as Bucky, we see him solely rely on long range weapons based of IW and EG. His fighting style completely changed there. A different fighting style based off the different stages of his mind.

Bruh, Mia’s death hit the hardest. That scene where Morris breaks down at the grave is way sadder than Tony dying. Tony hurt for the investment, but Morris is a world class Thespian for that performance.

The 2 biggest aspects of the time travel to me

cap having to deal with himself and showing his growth.. and then Thor’s closure with his mom, cause dude literally had a rough couple of days leading into infinity war and start of end game with Thor 3 literally being couple hours if that before

Not going lie.. the funeral for Logan hit.. but I was too annoyed by the kid made steroids to really care when that final scene was going down

but I’m not going lie, the one that almost hit on Tony’s level to me was wall-e x 2.. and then g baby

“Mr. Stark? Hey… Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark…. We won, Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it. I'm sorry…”

Why you do me like that? Got me all teary eyed. I gotta tighten up before my girl walks back in the room.

I knew exactly what was coming in endgame and that shh was still hittin me when I really watched it the 1st time

I technically watched a bootleg and had read all the spoilers and I’m pretty sure a synopsis of the whole thing

but every time that shh hits.. after the first time I was watching like how folks who read game of thrones watched when certain things was coming

every time.. that silence and you’d hear sniffling

The more I think about it, the more I don’t know if I like the rick and morty writer on antman

like I see rick and morty translating to certain other characters, just don’t think it’s antman

I mean I guess everyone shhh on Scott like morty, but still
He's more than a Rick and Morty writer though.

He's been writing for Marvel comics off and on for years now and if I was never told he wrote for Rick and Morty I never would've guessed. Dude has a wide range of humor and isnt one note or derivative. Closest I've seen to it is the work he's done on the show Corporate.

Won't see a problem with him sliding in effortlessly for Ant-Man like he did for Miracle Workers.

Back
Top Bottom