WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The experience watching each film on opening day is something I will never forget.

Definitely! I still won’t forget when Cap summoned Mjolnir in Endgame. The audience and I lost it after that scene. Not to mention when the whole team assembled after. Feel like one of those Marvel moments where it would be tough to beat.

nah

and while I thoroughly enjoyed infinity war.. I can remember specific moments throughtout endgame that just hit

like whole theater was silent.. whole theater was silent and you heard sniffing.. people cheering

can’t think of another film that felt like a legit event more than a film

iw and eg in theaters were both like that. moments of silence, tears, cheers etc. it was much more than watching a movie with strangers that vibed together.

ive been saying the world needs a thor x rocket solo movie. it would do numbers. chemistry with jokes with those 2 characters hasnt been seen since wedding crashers.

Better than what we got but story wise I get why they didnt go this route.

In the alternate story, 2014 Thanos and his army attack Natasha and Clint on Vormir for the soul stone instead of hijacking Nebula. Then they travel to the future.

ahh I knew they looked familiar they’re the same goons/puttys from Endgame the ones that attacked star-lord

Also in this early version of the script, after discovering what the future Avengers were doing, 2014 Thanos would also head to earth, decimate it, and kill the Avengers.

That would be shown by him arriving in the future and presenting the big 3 Steve Rogers severed head.

Obviously that got cut for the for the gore factor.

Some guys definitely did their own cgi/animated version of it that was posted in here last year.

Jesus. For whatever reason, I don’t remember Cap going that hard. That’s truly epic

I’m rewatching Endgame and one of the best scenes was where Thor meets up with him mom one last time and you could see how happy he is but also sad because he wants to save her.

Edit:Now maybe I’m just relating to it because I feel like anyone who has lost a parent usually feels like that.

Last edited:
I’m rewatching Endgame and one of the best scenes was where Thor meets up with him mom one last time and you could see how happy he is but also sad because he wants to save her.

watching multiple times you can appreciate the work that went into so many of the scenes

like when you think about Thor, ragnarok goes directly into to infinity war.. so everything that takes place in that movie, he had zero time to breath and he has that one moment with rocket while things still haven’t really really had a chance to hit him and he’s still going after thanos.. but then they lose, big and that’s just the icing on the cake for dude in a horrendous number of days

so just before that scene you speak of, he has another moment with rocket

I started watching end game.. and literally just think about it from Thor’s perspective dude's been alive for 1,500 years and has rarely if ever seen failure

Thor 1 was the only real time dude ever really faced serious adversity in his life

his whole life he’s expected to live up to his ole man's legacy.. and for the most part he’s doing it with zero challenge so he gets cocky and leads to Thor 1

so while obviously losing his mother was rough in Thor 2.. could only imagine what the events of ragnarok and infinity war would have on dude

Back
Top Bottom