WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Also to whoever said the time travel was weak, I can’t agree with that shhh at all

thor needed that scene with his mother and his mother knew right away.. plus the bonus of Thor knowing he’s still worthy

then you have the trigger for hank pym and him thinking shield stole his particles

plus a huge aspect, seeing the growth in captain America.. he literally had to face his former self.. and he has moments before where you know how his previous self would have dealt with things, I mean he literally says before they go to kill thanos “it better, because I don’t know what I’ll do”

and you get the hulk/sorcerer supreme stuff, everything nebula and then BW and SW

Literally, only things I’d change about endgame and that’s on seeing the movie a ton of times

sorcerer surpreme could have acknowledged the other hulk in that timeline, just a nit picky joke.. but just to show HOW aware she was, like how Thor’s mom did

still think cap should have gotten the AOU shield with the eltronic shield built in as sort of a backup.. so you still have thanos destroy the old shield and then he had the electronic one as a backup

and lastly, Tony gets his final suit/upgrade.. I get he had the mark vii look alike since they went back to the 1st avengers movie, but shoulda had the new suit for the final

I’m rewatching Endgame and one of the best scenes was where Thor meets up with him mom one last time and you could see how happy he is but also sad because he wants to save her.

Edit:Now maybe I’m just relating to it because I feel like anyone who has lost a parent usually feels like that.
Was watching it yesterday. Was a nice scene. Me personally, dunno if I'd want to see my mom again. Would be too difficult to handle. Spent a lot of years dulling my emotions.

I’ve rewatched the first five movies in order and I must comment that I’m picking up on many of the tiny things that I missed when watching them on TV and in theaters many times.

Now, it’s time for the Incredible Hulk and the Avengers 1! 🔥🔥

I like this

Huh, there’s only one shield and it should stay that way. Also we would have been robbed of the awesome moment where he tightens up the broken shield to cover the gash on his arm. Plus the shot of him with the broken shield vs Thanos and his army is too dope and represents so much of what Cap stands for.

Last edited:
As bad as Bucky was nerfed I was really really disappointed with Hulk. Dude should of 100% had a chance to throw hands. With the big 3 at one point.
Banner Hulk was cool, but same story could of been told with Hulk in some parts.

Huh, there’s only one shield and it should stay that way. Also we would have been robbed of the awesome moment where he tightens up the broken shield to cover the gash on his arm. Plus the shot of him with the broken shield vs Thanos and his army is too dope and represents so much of what Cap stands for.

The shield doesn’t change.. and you could literally have tony see the broken shield and tell cap to push a button or something.. but I’m talking about this

1586827740712.gif

Wait so there are different shields captain America has used and there were different “powers” those shields have? The only ones I know were the wooden one/first one and then what cap has been using throughout the movies.

There’s only one shield, Cap’s arm just has those magnets to bring it back.

Also if there’s another shield for Cap to retrieve in Endgame, where’s it coming from? Under all the rubble of the Avengers headquarters?

Wait so there are different shields captain America has used and there were different “powers” those shields have? The only ones I know were the wooden one/first one and then what cap has been using throughout the movies.

same shield, just more tech added for age of ultron

in the comics and cartoons, Tony has given cap an energy shield
1586829122320.png

1586829143330.jpeg

In agents of shield they had:
1586829078815.png

and obviously in endgame, Tony had:
1586829019212.jpeg

There’s only one shield, Cap’s arm just has those magnets to bring it back.

Also if there’s another shield for Cap to retrieve in Endgame, where’s it coming from? Under all the rubble of the Avengers headquarters?

it could have been built into the arm portion, so it’s underneath the primary OG shield the whole time

Cap has only had two physical shields. The one shaped like a normal shield and the circular one everyone knows.

The hard light energy shield was as aforementioned given to him by Tony. Also another version that's hard light that T'Challa gave to Steve (and Sam along with hard light energy wings).

Back
Top Bottom