WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Come home Mr. Fantastic
dont care if it’s been worn out, still my choice.

1586892380098.gif

SPIDER-MAN Director Sam Raimi Confirms He Will Helm DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

During a recent interview with ComingSoon.net, Raimi mentioned working on the movie, and reflected on the Spider-Man 2 Easter Egg which actually referenced the Sorcerer Supreme.

"I loved Doctor Strange as a kid, but he was always after Spider-Man and Batman for me, he was probably at number five for me of great comic book characters," the director explained. "He was so original, but when we had that moment in Spider-Man 2 I had no idea that we would ever be making a Doctor Strange movie, so it was really funny to me that coincidentally that line was in the movie.

"I gotta say I wish we had the foresight to know that I was going to be involved in the project,"
he concluded.

Rewatched EG yesterday...great movie.

Still dream about them ending it with Thanos snapping again...I think that would have been a directors dream to start the universe all over again with X-Men and FF4 fully integrated from the beginning.

SPIDER-MAN Director Sam Raimi Confirms He Will Helm DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

During a recent interview with ComingSoon.net, Raimi mentioned working on the movie, and reflected on the Spider-Man 2 Easter Egg which actually referenced the Sorcerer Supreme.

"I loved Doctor Strange as a kid, but he was always after Spider-Man and Batman for me, he was probably at number five for me of great comic book characters," the director explained. "He was so original, but when we had that moment in Spider-Man 2 I had no idea that we would ever be making a Doctor Strange movie, so it was really funny to me that coincidentally that line was in the movie.

"I gotta say I wish we had the foresight to know that I was going to be involved in the project,"
he concluded.
Is this a good thing. Srs

Ruffalo always been ehhh.
Edward Norton trading em quick jabs with Rdj would've been something else..
Ain't seen this dude, since prolly Under the Tuscan Sun.
Edit, bump that. This man wasn't even in that flick. He got 0 presence.
Now Norton n Michael Keaton in Birdman.....

Last edited:

Pretty trash storyline to get to that premise.

Using a terrigen reactor with no Inhumans to check that? Most of San Fran massacred so gov and social outcry force the Avengers to disband? 5 years pass where they just let AIM outlaw superheroes? Whose Avengers are these?

Pretty trash storyline to get to that premise.

Using a terrigen reactor with no Inhumans to check that? Most of San Fran massacred so gov and social outcry force the Avengers to disband? 5 years pass where they just let AIM outlaw superheroes? Whose Avengers are these?

No Marvel villain and Black Widow is one of the Avengers you get to use out of the limited amount of heroes available. Can't wait to use her powers .
This is gonna be trash.

AVENGERS Director Joss Whedon Rumored To Have Met With Marvel About FANTASTIC FOUR

On his YouTube show, John Campea said he'd heard that Joss Whedon met with Marvel Studios about bringing Marvel's First Family into The MCU. He stresses this may simply have been a casual conversation or a brainstorming session, but there is also a possibility that Whedon is lining up the project to direct.

Back
Top Bottom