WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Because he appeals to the campiness of the 90s. It resonates with me personally, though it kinda skews your view when it comes to his flaws.
In short, dude style is kinda dated.

Yeah. And I used to be on him heavy until they point out the flaws. Can't unsee them. If anything, I hope they talk to Brad Bird aka the only person to make a good F4 story.

Because he appeals to the campiness of the 90s. It resonates with me personally, though it kinda skews your view when it comes to his flaws.
In short, dude style is kinda dated.
I actually wouldn't even say that's his appeal.

He has his own unique style that appeals and I wouldn't really label it campy.

How would you describe it?
I'm thinking off say, Firefly, Buffy and Avengers.
There's definitely camp.
I'm thinking Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, and Firefly.

He uses humor and levity but 3 of those 4 shows has some pretty dark subject matter. Firefly is the one that's probably the most campy. I get why he went campy for Avengers and JL but that's cuz he doesn't go full serious with his work. I don't see where his work specifically appeal to the campiness of the 90s.

When it comes to his style and campiness I feel like that's what mainly imitated by others. They try to get the same results but I feel a lot of other things are ignored or missed about what makes him successful like his dialogue for example.

Last edited:

Watching ironman 1 again..

and all I can think is wha they shoulda done with 2.. really should have been developing AIM practically and then you have MODOk, like how WS expanding on hydra where they could still exist and be a threat even after the events of WS

or it should have been legit crimson dynamo done properly

Back then they weren't ready or eager to take on a ****** up looking villain like MODOK.

At best they would've made him some human whose mind is in some monstrosity of a robot like Arnim Zola.

A gigantic floating head with with baby arms and legs. Marvel still hasn't had any character close to that. Closest they got is the recent space stuff.

They didn't really give a **** and just made a leader if AIM call himself the Mandarin.

To me they should've just did Crimson Dynamo right and maybe add in Madame Masque so we get a serious threat to Tony's company instead if the joke Justin Hammer was.

Yea.. makes sense.. and I see your point on MODOk

just after one you gotta come right after iron monger.. and they had weak a*** Justin hammer and whiplash that shouldn’t have been a legit threat

I mean we all know how badly they fumbled 2 and 3..

But Jeff bridges doesn’t get nearly the credit he should get

the disrespect, i know vision was nerfed but for $1? and hawkeye at $4? :rofl:

happy is $2 for gods sake same as bw :lol:

imma easily take

thor
im
bp
vision

or

thor
doc strange
spidey
sw

FB70618A-8250-4239-9D43-611B71657185.jpeg

Who is paying $5 for Natasha or $4 for Hawkeye?! Scarlet Witch is a bargain at $2 and they don't even have Cap Marvel? Sheesh...

I'm doing:
$5 Thor
$5 Cap
$2 Scarlet Witch
$1 Falcon
$1 Bucky
$1 War Machine

Back
Top Bottom