WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

FB70618A-8250-4239-9D43-611B71657185.jpeg
No Cap Marvel buy they got Happy for $2 not even Coulson :lol: :smh:

Iron Man
Black Panther
Gamora
Scarlet Witch
Vision

Don't need more than 5. They wild for putting Viz in the bargain bin. :lol: @ $5 for BW or Rogers.

Alt teams

B squad:
Thor
Spider-Man
Loki
Rocket
War Machine

Kill squad:
Hulk
Dr. Strange
The Wasp
Nebula
The Winter Soldier

Almost doesnt seem like enough for RDJR. Thought he was getting something with 8 zeroes after it with the last one.

Started the chronological watch of the MCU movies. The 2 captains (1st avenger and Marvel) were kinda meh.

OG Ironman on deck tho.

Started the chronological watch of the MCU movies. The 2 captains (1st avenger and Marvel) were kinda meh.

OG Ironman on deck tho.

I know that first Cap movie is either hit or miss but if you were one of the few that liked it, you can make a valid argument that Cap has the greatest Trilogy of all time. Whether it is or not is debatable, but the conversation can definitely be had.

I know that first Cap movie is either hit or miss but if you were one of the few that liked it, you can make a valid argument that Cap has the greatest Trilogy of all time. Whether it is or not is debatable, but the conversation can definitely be had.

like all time all time, cause nah that’s either OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones

in MCU it’s whatever iteration of the avengers movies you wanna look at

also the cap movies are ensemble movies after first avenger

Not close to TDK trilogy but WS is in my top 10 all time.

Back
Top Bottom